All Canadian teams eliminated [emoji]9989[/emoji]
Capitals 2nd Round choke [emoji]9989[/emoji]
All the overtime [emoji]9989[/emoji]
Crazy injuries [emoji]9989[/emoji]
Horrible refs [emoji]9989[/emoji]

:rofl:

Last edited:
Michael Traikos‏Verified account @Michael_Traikos 1h1 hour ago
Kessel on Subban: "I know what he's going through. Obviously he wants to win really bad because I'd say he got the shaft in Montreal."

we're sorry, Phil :frown:

ha ha...no we're not :lol:

Last edited:
SB Nation‏Verified account @SBNation 43s43 seconds ago
John Scott on P.K. Subban: "I don't like him. I think on the ice, he's a piece of garbage."

well damb. i used to think nothing on john scott. then that ASG stuff came out and he told his story. i started to think, "hey maybe i had this dude wrong all along". and now this :lol:

need to hear more on why he thinks that before i make any snap judgements. but those are some strong words

Last edited:
The replay isbthebworst thing to happen to hockey. Offsides should not be reviewable. Especially if the play runs for 2 mins smh

Last edited:
jesus...they're so god damn inconsistent on these reviews. sometimes it's without a doubt. sometimes they go with more probable than not :lol:

worst review process/execution of the major sports

Wth first that had no bearing on the goal cause they turned it over second you couldnt tell if the skate was on the ice.

Wth first that had no bearing on the goal cause they turned it over second you couldnt tell if the skate was on the ice.

direct bearing doesn't matter, but i agree with your second point. not conclusive enough so call should be upheld. they're way too inconsistent with how they apply these review decisions.

direct bearing doesn't matter, but i agree with your second point. not conclusive enough so call should be upheld. they're way too inconsistent with how they apply these review decisions.

Yea but how long did they play after the offsides before the goal? Seems like a stupid thing to review

Thats all irrelevant though bc you couldnt see his skate clearly unless they had a view we didnt see.

Last edited:

Yea but how long did they play after the offsides before the goal? Seems like a stupid thing to review

Thats all irrelevant though bc you couldnt see his skate clearly unless they had a view we didnt see.

yeah. i really DESPISE offsides review. it's almost never egregious and almost never the reason for a goal :lol:

Back
Top Bottom