OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

New defensive structured head coach, new #1 starting goalie, improved the defense with Methot trade, added center depth with Hanzel, and now Radulov.

:smokin

New defensive structured head coach, new #1 starting goalie, improved the defense with Methot trade, added center depth with Hanzel, and now Radulov.

smokin.gif
We back in bidness  
pimp.gif

Nill da gawd

Last edited:
Dallas has done really well this offseason. I thought they'd bounce back to being a WC team, but with these improvements + a healthy year for Benn/Seguin they'll probably win the Central.

SB Nation NHL‏ @SBNationNHL 9m9 minutes ago
Connor McDavid reportedly left $6 million in total on the table to help the Oilers build a Stanley Cup contender:

good guy Connor. what a beaut

Just made it the same as my PSN. My NT activity has become 95% PS Thread, 5% here. :lol: My old SN was a Bad Religion album that most people misread as the 5th Star Wars movie.
Lol gotcha
For a brief moment, I was like who the **** is this guy, then I realized there's only like at most 4 people that post in this thread, so I figured you were ESF.

so if you challenge an offsides ruling and are wrong, you will receive a minor penalty now :rofl:

just ****ing get rid of offsides challenges :lol:

only the puck fully crossing the goal line should be reviewed

Back
Top Bottom