OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Vegas got a nice thing going. Game was fun. Figures we get near shut out by Subban :lol:

The Golden Aces doe :evil:

this G - Coots - Voracek line for the flyers is KILLING it at the moment.

i like seeing offense Giroux scoring

Rangers are 1-5-2. They could have and should have won in overtime. Fire Vigneault tonight. Enough is enough. Change the culture. Makes no sense why it takes them 40 minutes to finally wake up and say we have to play. This has been a problem for years.

I hate the Bruins.

how many times have we chased a VAN goalie? :lol:

started the game after the TNF game and am pleasantly surprised

we look TOTALLY different with Bergeron and Backes back in the lineup. and when we score 3 goals during a single major penalty PP, of course :lol:

Lol I’m talking about winter and spring sports brodie
But yes my Dodgers :nthat:

:lol:

i hear you. i ain't a die hard C's fan by any stretch. not even close. but i was excited for this season with Kyrie and Gordon. that died quickly into opening night :lol:

:lol:

i hear you. i ain't a die hard C's fan by any stretch. not even close. but i was excited for this season with Kyrie and Gordon. that died quickly into opening night :lol:
Good thing you got the Bruins.

Ducks look like trash too lol
But at least hockey is more fun lol

how many times have we chased a VAN goalie? :lol:

started the game after the TNF game and am pleasantly surprised

we look TOTALLY different with Bergeron and Backes back in the lineup. and when we score 3 goals during a single major penalty PP, of course :lol:

Usually play well in Boston... but that penalty was so stupid. No need to drive a guy into the boards like that.

With these injuries, the Canucks have to have the worst blue-line in the league.

Back
Top Bottom