OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

i'm indifferent but wouldn't mind seeing the Preds advance so i can post about Canada's Cup drought and @ our favorite above the border NTer :nerd:

Jets in the final v Tampa would be LIT doe

Caps in the final would be dope. Same with Vegas

I'm good with any of these remaining teams :lol:

I can't tell if Vegas is a fan base I should or will have an issue with or not. Especially with the Raiders are coming along. For some reason id assume they're fickle, but then again that might be because they've never had a team before.

Regardless, as crazy as it would be, winning a chip in your first year of existence ain't right. That's not how sports work. Preds or Jets will wash them.

I re-read an article in ESPN mag about Vegas and their crazy ride earlier today and now I’m a little disappointed we can’t see MAF vs the Pens for the cup.

But on the other hand, meh to PIT. Give me Ovie vs VGK

I’m not watching the game but damn that’s a really quick hook for Rinne

I get it’s game 7 but sheesh

I cannot wait for the Knights and Jet series. Good to see some new blood in the West. As for the east, I’m pulling for the Caps because I pity them, but Tampa will make the Cup entertaining as hell. Ultimately, I have the Jets and Tampa advancing.

Shades of Game 1 against Boston. We know how that series turned out. Still don't see any way Tampa loses this series especially with Backstrom out.

Shades of Game 1 against Boston. We know how that series turned out. Still don't see any way Tampa loses this series especially with Backstrom out.

yeah capes better not get too high on themselves

and even so, 3-0 leads can be tricky so tonight isn't done yet :nerd: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom