OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Vegas fans...

tough to see my boy Stoney leave Ottawa but it is what it is...

He is entering his prime at 26 and will be a BIG BIG contributor to your Vegas team... Known him since juniors and am happy the kid is getting that dough $$$

not the sexiest deadline but once pasta comes back, this is certainly better than what we had:

Pasta-Bergy-Marchand
DeBrusk-Krejci-Johannson
Heinen-Coyle-Backes

listening to these sharks announcers is unbearable...these dudes are crying and contradicting themselves :rofl:

but to be fair, jack edwards is the exact same :lol:

Local Nashville fan here.

Happy we got the Wayne train, but not sold on our squad at the moment. Maybe Granlund can help, but our PP has been terrible all season and I don't see us getting out of the first round with our play as of late. Would need Pekka to stay hot all postseason and for us to get back to the way we played in our 2017 Cup run.

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/26106979/islanders-fans-welcome-john-tavares-back-long-island

EB4DF7DB-A61F-4827-9E62-87B9D2671B2C.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Norris Defensemen EK65 :lol:

i'm sure he's hurt or something tho...he sat out after this

Groin is hurt bad - rushed the return and will be out for a while until 100% for playoffs. Notice how he favoured his right? Told me would rather deal with his achilles injury than the current.

Groin is hurt bad - rushed the return and will be out for a while until 100% for playoffs. Notice how he favoured his right? Told me would rather deal with his achilles injury than the current.

they should sit as long as it takes...even if that's into april

Back
Top Bottom