OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

i wish Rask would keep his stupid Grinch looking *** in the same zip code as his net. stop floating, man :lol:

i wish Rask would keep his stupid Grinch looking *** in the same zip code as his net. stop floating, man :lol:
I don't fault Tuukka for Toronto's equalizer. Rask did well on a difficult rip by Muzzin from the left side. Hit post, Marner in the right place at the right time to clean up that easy back-side goal for the Leafs.

I don't fault Tuukka for Toronto's equalizer. Rask did well on a difficult rip by Muzzin from the left side. Hit post, Marner in the right place at the right time to clean up that easy back-side goal for the Leafs.

yeah that was just a perfect time, perfect place for marner. puck came to him perfect. but it drives me nuts when he's spinning around like a top. reminds me of tim thomas without the puck luck :lol:

watching us throw this game away like:

tenor.gif

Honestly, bruv, moments like this is what alcohol was created for. Had red wine with dinner but this game 'bout to make me crack open the Ommegang stash. We really 'bout to drop the opening game on home ice, B.

ridiculous, man :lol:

i need Heinen on the bench...absolute bunz

Nylander almost got a second one. Heads-up play from Zaitsev.

Bro, we gonna lose this thing 3-2, aren't we??

i think we'll settle in. game 2 will be telling, obviously.

tonight is just a couple bad bounces and bonehead plays/decisions. 4 odd man rushes (and counting) is unacceptable. we should bounce back. should. :lol:

i've got my own game at 5:30 on Saturday so i'll be DVR'ing. hoping to come home and watch a better result than this

Of all the Canadian teams I feel like Calgary games look the most lit over the years. Felt that way the last time they were in the playoffs.

Ovi on the PP is so fun to watch

him just getting set up at his position on top of the circle waiting for a slapshot is great

Of all the Canadian teams I feel like Calgary games look the most lit over the years. Felt that way the last time they were in the playoffs.

While the fans are pretty good and the beer will knock you on your backside, the Saddledome itself is awful. There are spots in the 300's were you literally can't see part of the ice due to how the stupid ceiling was built. Nenshi refuses to spend a dime of the cities money on it, which I whole-heartedly agree with.

Some background on the beer:

The Saddledome has one keg room which is vastly different from most major sports arenas that have multiple. As the lines are extra long, C02 is not practical to push the beer. They use nitrogen to accomplish this. There are multiple reasons why nitrogen makes it "feel" like you're more drunk than you are, but it does increase alcohol absorption in the body.

I have fond memories of the 2004 SCF. Iggy was my favorite player at the time. Joy to watch him play and scrap with Vinny. Flames couldn’t get it done in 7. Richards was frying that series.

While the fans are pretty good and the beer will knock you on your backside, the Saddledome itself is awful. There are spots in the 300's were you literally can't see part of the ice due to how the stupid ceiling was built. Nenshi refuses to spend a dime of the cities money on it, which I whole-heartedly agree with.

Yeah I noticed that. Last night they had a view from the top deck and I was wondering if that overhang was cutting off those peoples view at the top.

‘Canes came out hittin’, B. Carolina fun team to watch with Aho, Svechnikov and Teravainen. With that being said, Hurricanes get either G3 or G4 on home ice and that’s it for the series.
I was getting nervous at the end :lol: could definitely see this going 7.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Isles win again. Not believing the whole Pens can’t go down 0-2 theory.

Back
Top Bottom