OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Hockey is a crazy game at times. Not scoring when having multiple opportunities like Boston did is a momentum changer. Plenty of time left though.

it's been true a bunch this series...one team starts hot but can't beat the other goalie, then the other team converts

we'll see if we can do something here...we've come back from down 2 before this post season so hopefully we got one more in us

Calma, calma, calma. We’re fine, lads. Completely blew the doors off STL to start, outplayed the Blues by a wide margin. Binnington made at least three spectacular saves. Their two goals against the run of play. Bs gotta keep getting pucks to the net. I like Krug and McAvoy pinching up aggressively. The puck will eventually get past Binnington. He has looked suspect with rebound control the last four or five periods too.

This has been a damn good game. Binnington got that confidence early, don't see him giving up more than 2 goals the rest of way.

Also, anyone still follow that black dude that become a Blues fan like 3 years ago? I wanna see how hyped he is right now.

As long as the Blues stay out the box, they should be in good shape. Don’t want that Boston power play giving any type of hope.

giphy.gif

It sucks to watch your team lose game 7, but stay to applaud them after the game then leave before the cup ceremony

welp...great season and terrible end. that was rough. congrats to the Blues. they def deserved it. outside of tonight, they outplayed us 5 on 5 for most of the series

i feel bad for Rask. helluva playoff run but this is gonna weigh down on his legacy (regardless of the fact that he's not to blame on a couple of those goals). fans will go back to being down on him

Back
Top Bottom