OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

1590620259288.png

1590620275409.png

man that ice in zona though...gonna be **** :lol:

The ice will be bad because of all the games they need to play, not because of the weather. It's the humidity more than the heat that makes the conditions bad. Not having fans and the arena doors open will help a ton. Once they get deeper in the playoffs the ice will be just fine no matter where they choose.

This lottery has the potential for some real shenanigans though. Hopefully all 3 lotto winners come from the teams in the bottom 7 or you're gonna have team execs/fans rooting for their teams to lose the play in round. Watch Edmonton or Pitt fall *** backwards into Lafreniere. :smh:

The ice will be bad because of all the games they need to play, not because of the weather. It's the humidity more than the heat that makes the conditions bad. Not having fans and the arena doors open will help a ton. Once they get deeper in the playoffs the ice will be just fine no matter where they choose.

hope that's true. cause the ice in my summer league here in SJ is almost always worse than winter and we usually don't get humidity :lol:

you been? yeah theres three rinks that Stanley's has a view of. and then a 4th thats separate. and theyre building 2 more i think
I was there probably about 8 months ago for work...stopped by that place after work because it was on the way to the hotel and I wanted to watch MNF :lol:

Leafs lose in qualifying, win the second lottery, draft Lafrenière. NHL byke/rigged.

at least the Kings moved up

One of PIT/EDM/CHI is gonna get #1. I think it's rigged until proven otherwise. Don't know why they don't just go for full transparency and show the balls being drawn. The second they announced this format I thought #1 would be a play-in team to generate buzz and another TV event.

One of PIT/EDM/CHI is gonna get #1. I think it's rigged until proven otherwise. Don't know why they don't just go for full transparency and show the balls being drawn. The second they announced this format I thought #1 would be a play-in team to generate buzz and another TV event.

the fact that the play-in teams total odds were 24%, so basically any playoff/qualifier team had a 1 in 4 chance at the top pick, is BS. Those odds should’ve been way lower.

r/hockey is going mad Detroit fans are pissed :lol: rightfully so

Back
Top Bottom