OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I dont know how familiar you are with the star, but he and some friends did a show in Canada called Letterkenny. Chances are if you like Shoresy, you'll like Letterkenny.

Shoresy is actually a spinoff of a character who never showed his face on Letterkenny and just had endless beaks.

I dont know how familiar you are with the star, but he and some friends did a show in Canada called Letterkenny. Chances are if you like Shoresy, you'll like Letterkenny.

Shoresy is actually a spinoff of a character who never showed his face on Letterkenny and just had endless beaks.

i was actually gonna look it up. i did watch Letterkenny and my first thought was, is that Wayne?!!! :lol:

loved that show too

hearing ESPN2 is going to launch a "RedZone" version of their own for hockey. will debut Oct 24th with all teams in action that night. anyone else seeing this? i saw it on IG so not always sure if it's truth or rumor :lol:

hearing ESPN2 is going to launch a "RedZone" version of their own for hockey. will debut Oct 24th with all teams in action that night. anyone else seeing this? i saw it on IG so not always sure if it's truth or rumor :lol:
Hopefully if true it's included in ESPN+... especially since they are raising the price again

I never cared for his hockey analysis, but Parkinson's disease is cruel. I watched my father deal with it before he passed and it takes so much of the person you know. And it can be so frustrating for them losing pieces of their lives bit by bit not because of their mental capability, but because their body just wont listen to them the same way anymore. It has to be extra frustrating for an NHL caliber athlete.

I hope Barry is able to find joy with having more time for his family. There may be more advanced medications in the US, so hopefully he can continue to do the things he loves outside of work.

The Champs kracking their heads on Banner night

giphy.gif

always will take a W to start the year but we didn't look that in sync on offense tonight outside of 4-5 shifts. lucic looked better than i expected...was making some great passes

pre-game:

1697078269529.png

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom