OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Notes:
  • Kovy is out of Game 2 with a lower-body injury (has been speculated he injured his groin in the Florida series)
  • Radulov and A. Kostitsyn will not play in Game 3 due to a violation of team rules

I think it's more LA is coming at them with a speed that they didn't expect. They're on their heels the entire game.

Kovy
30t6p3b.gif
you could tell he was hurt in the Florida series but he toughed it out. Hopefully he can be back for Game 3.

Glad to see the Kings explode with offense, but there's tons they need to improve on at the end of games.

2-0 going back home. Gotta keep kicking them while they're down.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Radulov/A. Kost = Richards/Carter 
laugh.gif

Watch them both end up with LA this summer.
No one will ever let this die 
laugh.gif
The one caveat is that Carter and Richards don't have ties to the Russian mafia.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Any of you dudes play NHL 12 on live?
Gamertag: Solemate96

I'm a pretty good Defenseman. I actually play the point and I don't pinch on every offensive position that our team has.
laugh.gif

Pretty good right winger as well. It's just so annoying that once you have the puck, everybody is coming to take the body!

that was pathetic; the Flyers looked like they showed up expecting to win...this better be a wake up call 
indifferent.gif

this has been one of thee worst performances i've seen by the flyers in quite some time
30t6p3b.gif

standing still, not chasing pucks, lose the battles on the boards, everything.....

seriously that effort they would've lost to some AHL team

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Who needs Kovy....?

laugh.gif

You can tell he was missed on the PP, though.  He plays all two minutes 90% of the time and having Harold out there at the other point didn't generate anything.

Great effort tonight, they had to punch through eventually.  Dominated every minute after the first goal.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

this has been one of thee worst performances i've seen by the flyers in quite some time
30t6p3b.gif

standing still, not chasing pucks, lose the battles on the boards, everything.....

seriously that effort they would've lost to some AHL team
Barry Melrose was on stating the Flyers basically beat themselves by not showing up which I whole heartily agree with 

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

this...everyone saw that 3 goal third period from the devils coming. told my friend during the 2nd intermission, no way the flyers survive this one without getting aggressive and going on the attack. the lazy play and sitting back doesn't work in the playoffs with a one goal lead

The rangers looked bad for most of that period. Very happy it's tied

Their offense is worse than the Knicks. Gabby needs to show up already.

Henrik is awesome

Back
Top Bottom