OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Congrats. Your team was awesome. Thanks to everyone for playing and I admired Minnesota Chris persistence to trade him Doug Martin throughout the year :lol:

I should renew this league next year and rig the draft

but redhead Chris did you hear about the possible NHLPA game in Lake Louise? I might make the drive down there just cause I'm borderline having withdrawals :x

Last edited:
Congrats. Your team was awesome. Thanks to everyone for playing and I admired Minnesota Chris persistence to trade him Doug Martin throughout the year :lol:

I should renew this league next year and rig the draft

but redhead Chris did you hear about the possible NHLPA game in Lake Louise? I might make the drive down there just cause I'm borderline having withdrawals :x

:lol:

No I didnt, I'll have to read up on that.

Id make the trip if that's the case though, depending on the day.

anybody else hate NHL13?... first time really playing it because I had no xbox for a while (red rings) and I must say the new skating engine is absolutely horrific. Nothing in the game is smooth and it feels like I'm playing with a bunch of dumbasses. I thought maybe I just need to get used to it but I played it quite a bit in the past week or so and I still feel the same way.

anybody else hate NHL13?... first time really playing it because I had no xbox for a while (red rings) and I must say the new skating engine is absolutely horrific. Nothing in the game is smooth and it feels like I'm playing with a bunch of dumbasses. I thought maybe I just need to get used to it but I played it quite a bit in the past week or so and I still feel the same way.

Yes, I hate it as well. I can't even play online anymore. I'm just usually doing "Be A Pro" now.

On another note:

Anybody watching the World Juniors? USA was looking real good against Germany.

Definitely like the defensive game, fluidity, and demeanor of Seth Jones.

solemate...been a while, brotha. how you been?

last ditch effort from the NHL, boys. can't lie...my hopes are way up :lol: :smh:

i havent watched a WJC game yet just cause the times are so ****** being on the other side of the world. but ill make an effort to watch the USA-Canada game live on Sunday 4am EST :x :lol:

lol at everyone here getting riled up about Yakupov calling Canadians dirty. that's what happens to sports media when theres no NHL in Canada :smh: :lol:

i havent watched a WJC game yet just cause the times are so ****** being on the other side of the world. but ill make an effort to watch the USA-Canada game live on Sunday 4am EST :x :lol:
lol at everyone here getting riled up about Yakupov calling Canadians dirty. that's what happens to sports media when theres no NHL in Canada :smh: :lol:

Same here, I've had to work the day of both Canada games so I haven't watched either though, will definitely watch Canada-US cause that's always a good game

Miami won last night, will play Robert Morris for the Three Rvers Classic. I would have been there but thought this is around the time the kid would arrive. Oh well. Also good to see Miami's Riley Barber rolling for the US. Redhawks everywhere!

Last edited:
That US v Can game is at 430 AM ET though? :lol:

Ill probably try to watch it later on in the morning before the vikes game but the score will probably be spoiled all over the net and it wont be as exciting when and if i do end up watching the replay.

Watching the game. Damn this is late haha. I like Canada's Defense than their forwards. Let's go USA though!

youre on the west coast tho. right? it aint that bad :lol:

i decided not to watch cause i had to set my football lineups for the morning and didnt want to miss it :lol:

RNH tho :pimp:

yooo Physicx! haha Yeah watched the entire thing, USA was straight goons in the final 5-6 minutes. :smh: Got too hype after their first goal and went crazy.

solemate...been a while, brotha. how you been?
last ditch effort from the NHL, boys. can't lie...my hopes are way up :lol: :smh:

How's it going DSA? Yes, it has been a while. LOL. Working and going to school has been keeping my time occupied. At least it's winter break. I needed it.

USA!!!!!!!:pimp:

And John Gibson is an absolute beast.:x

Not to mention CBA negotiations sound very positive lately. 90% sure we'll have hockey come 1/19.

Great game by the Americans...

But that was one of the worst efforts by a Canadian Junior team I have witnessed.

Back
Top Bottom