OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

How did Chara's blast at the end of 2nd OT not go in the net mannn.

what a crazy game.

the save on Jagr's rebound attempt when it was 3-2 I think late 3rd, game saver.

Incredible start to the SC Finals! That game had all the drama for an entire series! I hope the rest of the series is at least close to what we saw last night.

I'm not even alive. Took the day off, pouring rain in NJ.

Crushing omletes, chugging Gatorade, popping Advil, and watching re-runs of "Million Dollar Listing."

I'm no longer about that life. Looch said it best, "No shoulda, coulda, woulda." G2 is a must win.

Letang had a great regular season. One of the better offensive outputs among defensemen.

Skates well. Pinches forward effectively. His offseason regimen is well-documented.

How much would he command per year on the open market?

Happy to see the Hawks win but Boston should have won that on a couple occasions. Going to be a hell of a series.

The Philadelphia Flyers acquired defenseman Mark Streit from the New York Islanders for a fourth-round pick in the 2014 NHL draft and right wing prospect Shane Harper.

Every offensive defenceman is "overrated".

Who is overrating Kris Letang? He's good he will be paid accordingly, but for a team like the Penguins he is a luxury not a necessity.

Alain Vigneault to be the next Rangers' coach? That's going to change their game and style significantly. At least on first glance you'd think it would. Too bad Gaby still isn't around.

Last edited:
friend of mine just sent me an authentic horton jersey...client gave it to him and he's not a hockey fan or boston fan. i'll take it :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom