OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

DSA: Daugavins is throwing the game.

the dog-man is KILLIN me out there...give Soderberg a shot :lol:

I dont know if its cause im in a ****** mood already but to hell with this series. to hell with the Bruins . to hell with the Hawks.

I watched this entire game. I cant like either team ,so everything that happens makes me angry.

It cant be healthy to have this much hate.

:rofl:

it's not worth it, fellas. just enjoy the close games.

I applaud it.

:lol:

that means nothing coming from a canucks fan, dude. or a canadiens fan.

the spin-o-rama dive th0...terrible :rofl:

Last edited:
Evidence is evidence, regardless of the source.

Diving Penalties by Team this year:

Mon 5
Ott 3
Pho 3
Van 3
Bunch of teams at 2 and 1
Bos 1

Evidence...must be something in the water up there beyond the border (and Pho used to be a Canadian team too :lol: )

Last edited:
Oh because it isnt called, it doesnt exist?

I see.

Edit: A good portion of these are from this year.

This is all I have to make me feel better about the season. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: it definitely exists...if you think i believe that MON only dove 5 times, you're crazy :lol:

the point is, the more you do it, the more you get called for it. i'm pretty sure the bruins would be on any expert/analyst's bottom 5 list of teams that dive the most (i think that makes sense)

we've dived. but if you think it's on the level of other team's in the NHL, you're crazy. we probably should start diving some more considering we get the least PPs of any team in the league. maybe it'll help our pathetic PP if we got more practice :lol:

Last edited:
Grand Rapids Griffins are your AHL Champions. They win the Calder Cup over Syracuse 4-2.

i played like tyler seguin tonight...9 scoring chances, 0 goals...but a helluva game regardless :lol:

Griffins winning Calder Cup shows the the Red Wings have a bright future...And we got Datsyuk for 3 more years :smokin :smokin :smokin

He's a great coach. Players love him and he knows the game.

That said, I dont see management in New York being any better than Vancouver. :lol:

Just dont have 2 starting goalies on the roster or it'll go to $#!@

He's a great coach. Players love him and he knows the game.

That said, I dont see management in New York being any better than Vancouver. :lol:

Just dont have 2 starting goalies on the roster or it'll go to $#!@

definitely a good coach. you think he has the type of players he needs in NY to win, or will it take a year or two to get the right fitting players? i'm hoping the typical ranger 5,000 shot blocks per game goes away :lol:

Last edited:
He loves speed and he loves skill. His time in Vancouver he had the same core for basically his entire tenure. I didnt watch a ton of NY but it seems like they have the talent but also a blue collar work ethic you havent seen in Vancouver since 06/07. Coincidentally was AV's first year and they won the NorthWest, so I think he can do well with the players they have.

One thing I can't remember is any prima donna type playing for the Canucks over his time. Say what you want about the Sedins toughness, or Burrow's edgy play.... they never had issues with the coach or team concept. Thats one thing Id be interested to see how he deals with in New York.

Back
Top Bottom