OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Man if and when the Wild get bounced, Im hoping STL to come out the West. Even though i picked SJS to come out of there.

Schwartz, Backes, Tarasenko, Pietrangelo, Shattenkirk, Miller, Oshie, Steen :pimp:

I had to stay off the thread because of the embarrassing performance by the bolts, they gave up in the end it seems.

Anyways looking forward to be at the game tonight, I'm so pumped cause we need this win otherwise it looks like an early exit. Let's go guys #bethethunder

Peep the beard

Last edited:
Extremely excited for tonight's game against the Red Wings.

Keep Nyquist off the score sheet.

Keep the young D away from Pavel and their top line.

Play hard-nosed Bruins hockey.

Stop letting in goals within the last 5 minutes of a game.

THIS

I had to stay off the thread because of the embarrassing performance by the bolts, they gave up in the end it seems.

Anyways looking forward to be at the game tonight, I'm so pumped cause we need this win otherwise it looks like an early exit. Let's go guys #bethethunder

Peep the beard

sick jersey

rooting for Stamkos he is on my playoff roster

nice, dude. have a good time! and beat those bloody habs tonight :lol:
We need it FAM!! We need to play better period.

sick jersey

rooting for Stamkos he is on my playoff roster

Thanks !! And yeah I hope he scores another 2 tonight while the guys protect the puck more... Could it be the inexperience from the young guys??? Idk just want that W to have a good weekend :lol:

Last edited:

Gonna be a great series. I hope Babcock separates datsyuk and nyquist so chara can only be on one of their lines

That's why you keep Brad Richards (and Danny Briere) around :lol: they make everything worth it in the playoffs. That was a dumb *** penalty Akeson though.

Roy nearly got bit in the *** by pulling the goalie so early :lol:

Can't wait for tonight :pimp:

Hilarious the amout of vitriol for PK Subban from seemingly every fanbase. :lol:

I'm yelling ""Pay that man!!"" every great play.

Last edited:
This Bruins/Wings game is incredible...swear hockey might have the best playoffs of any sport..:nthat:

Wings in the east is pretty weird tho.

Didn't know Tampa was getting washed like that either :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I thought it was common knowledge the only reason tampa even nade it is ben bishop. Without him they have zero chance

I thought it was common knowledge the only reason tampa even nade it is ben bishop. Without him they have zero chance

No it really had nothing to do with that to be honest. That's the worst hockey game I ever watched. They were playing like chicken with their head cut off. They had no dynamic, no teamwork and dont let me get started with the passing because that it was ridiculous and that was the cause of some of the goals..puck mishandling all game.

I'm surprised they didn't give filppula an assist on that third goal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom