OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

hope we can face the hawks for the cup.

caps series was a hell of an effort by both teams. one of the best series I've ever seen. holtby really put on a special performance.

You guys need to worry about getting past Ben Bishops giant *** before worrying about the Hawks/Ducks :lol:

Anyone why why ECF begins before WCF when Ducks/Hawks have been sitting for days? Not complaining, just wondering if anyone has insight into how the scheduling works. I know Rangers Game 7 was delayed 1 day due to the Garden having something else. Is that why?

Anyone why why ECF begins before WCF when Ducks/Hawks have been sitting for days? Not complaining, just wondering if anyone has insight into how the scheduling works. I know Rangers Game 7 was delayed 1 day due to the Garden having something else. Is that why?

Honda Center is booked on Saturday and NBC likes the CF to start on Sat/Sun.

Even though McDavid's Erie Otters loss in the Finals he got The Wayne Gretzky 99 Trophy for putting up in 20 GP 21 Goals 28 Assist 49 Pts +12 
sick.gif

McDavid is going to be a really special player can't wait to see him play for 2015-16 NHL season. Oilers got a lot of things falling into place for them with Hall, Eberle, RNH, Nurse, Draisaitl and now McDavid when officially drafted in couple weeks. 

Back
Top Bottom