OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Anyone catch a game at the garden to see the Bruins? My gf and I are planning on seeing them October 10th when we're out East in vacation. We're looking into getting tickets but ticketmaster says they start at $150 for nosebleeds. Any truth to this?

bruins tickets are OD expensive, bruh. best bet is to keep an eye on stubhub in the days leading up to the game. prices will fall. might even have to go right up until a couple hours before game time. you should be able to pull the trigger on some under $100. i would say plan on $65 to $90 per seat. unless it's the Habs...go watch at a bar then :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone catch a game at the garden to see the Bruins? My gf and I are planning on seeing them October 10th when we're out East in vacation. We're looking into getting tickets but ticketmaster says they start at $150 for nosebleeds. Any truth to this?

bruins tickets are OD expensive, bruh. best bet is to keep an eye on stubhub in the days leading up to the game. prices will fall. might even have to go right up until a couple hours before game time. you should be able to pull the trigger on some under $100. i would say plan on $65 to $90 per seat. unless it's the Habs...go watch at a bar then :lol:

StubHub for Bruins games, always. The Jacobs' markup on tickets is ridiculous.

Speaking of, is anyone down for NTHF Summit at this year's Winter Classic?

Tbh,I would NOT be surprised one bit if this Kane story was true. I've read my fair share of stories on him and his crews purported shenanigans over the least few years. He's always come off as a gigantic ******* off the ice. One or 2 stories would be normal but I've literally seen dozens of stories on him acting out in public and just being an entitled douche :lol: :smh:.

I'll need to get back to you probably next month on the NTWC summit DSA. Might be travelling across the pond for the holidays.

Dumb Kane. I mean I've read stories by you guys here about Kane in the bar or whatever. So I'd believe it at this point :lol: what a dummy and scumbag

Rangers got Jarrett Stoll
nerd.gif

In NY,Jay can get his for Dwayne Wade, while Jeezy is stuck in the south paying Lebron James.

Last edited:
Man the accusers account of events in the Kane case is not pretty...kinda hoping it's not true but damn 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom