OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Fam i could just tell this yr in fantasy was gonna be a weird one...
This is not gonna be my year.. My team is just.. sounds good but underachieving like a mug

This year is the year! Flames finally gonna win at Ducks home. I think it's a decade now since last road win there

We're bad, but not bad enough to lose to the Flames at the Ponda. Sadly being in the pathetic Pacific Division we'll get in the playoffs by default just to lose to the Oilers in the 1st round.

giphy.gif

how much can I expect to pay for Sharks tickets :nerd:

$20-$60 depending on opponent

games against the Kings, Ducks, Blackhawks, and Bruins will be more

sit in the balcony. first few rows of the balcony offer a PERFECT view of the game

Last edited:
real hockey
pimp.gif

i love how Dan Sedin gets blasted and the only Canuck on the ice not doing anything about is Henrik Sedin
roll.gif

glad someone popped one of the sisters
Look at this closet Leaf fan. Lemme know, I can get you a Kadri jersey real cheap. Leafs fans were throwing them away 2 years ago. 

League is a joke. This is Crosby, Toews, Kane laying on the ice, it's 5 games.

It's anyone one other than a Leaf committing the hit, it's 5 games.

Pathetic. But whatever, they'll continue putting up hall of fame numbers. We all know how Bruins treat their stars...

real hockey :pimp:

i love how Dan Sedin gets blasted and the only Canuck on the ice not doing anything about is Henrik Sedin :rofl:

glad someone popped one of the sisters

Look at this closet Leaf fan. Lemme know, I can get you a Kadri jersey real cheap. Leafs fans were throwing them away 2 years ago. 

League is a joke. This is Crosby, Toews, Kane laying on the ice, it's 5 games.

It's anyone one other than a Leaf committing the hit, it's 5 games.

Pathetic. But whatever, they'll continue putting up hall of fame numbers. We all know how Bruins treat their stars...

:rofl:

You're right about if it was Sid or one of the Chicago wonder boys.

As for Boston and "stars"...we can't have any of those. Grinders and two way players only :lol: :smh:

Boston killing a sub par Buffalo team tonight. i find it hilarious that Tuukka is playing tonight against Buffalo rather than tomorrow against the Habs. dude has a **** record against the Habs, sure. but for **** sake, stop shying away from the big moments, man.

why Canucks not just start Markstrom? :smh: I know he's not doing so well either, but I need him in for fantasy lol

I'll never forget the time I was trying to troll my friend who was talking to Markstrom (not knowing who he was) by blurting out "The Canucks should trade Luongo" and Markstrom turning to me and going, "They did--for me!" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom