OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

^^^^^^^RU, I was eyeing both of those boxes...until they went over $100...I was waiting for you to show it off...very sweet!!! Are you coming to Cleveland nextweek for the show, I'd love to see the box in person!

Originally Posted by mannyomar22

^^^^^^^RU, I was eyeing both of those boxes...until they went over $100...I was waiting for you to show it off...very sweet!!! Are you coming to Cleveland next week for the show, I'd love to see the box in person!
I will be there... with something special to go in the second box.....
wink.gif

Well for those waiting for the next round of HOH Nike ID Dunk Exclusive, HOH got their shipment in today of very limited pairs (80 )

For those that are waiting for the Lebrons Mr Basketball - They haven't received them yet

For those who wanna know the details about the release of Mr Basketball ZLV:

Where: House of Hoops.
When: February 22nd.
Time: 10 AM.
Price: $250 (special packaging included).
Quantity: Limited
wink.gif

More info:
CLICK HERE

Originally Posted by kaczalas

For those who wanna know the details about the release of Mr Basketball ZLV:

Where: House of Hoops.
When: February 22nd.
Time: 10 AM.
Price: $250 (special packaging included).
Quantity: Limited
wink.gif

More info:
CLICK HERE

be Advice this info is not correct - the start time for the MR BASKETBALL is 12:00 PM . The sneaker will not be sold until then. The store opens at 10:00am

10AM is the official release time according to Nike's schedule.

I just got the word the are gonna drop it at 12 but HoH changed it.

While its the only store that will sell them, they will have a TON of sizes available and enough pairs for everyone that shows up (whether you get your size ifits popular is up in the air).

Originally Posted by andycrazn

when you guys going? im thinking about going there 2 hours before but is that good enough?
dont be suprised if tha savaages are out NOW..... people are thirsty yo.... so you know neveer know...

There is no chance in hell people are out there now when they don't release until NOON tomm.

These are not OG Jordans, these are Lebrons.

Secondly, there will be a lot of pairs to go around (you may not get your size if you slack, but you can always flip em and buy your size worst casescenario)....this is what my boy told me who works there.

Just look at the Lebron NYC 4's....almost everyone went to the back of the line after purchasing their 1st pair, because they still had plenty.

i dont know i guess il go 2-4 hours before cause i want these mr basketballs and yankees bad. and i know the yankees will be worse

Back
Top Bottom