OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

I doubt anyone can help me, but any New Yorkers willing to help me out get a size 8 Mr. Basketballs that would be great. I'm in cali Btw.. PM me...

I saw these shoes today, they are very nice. As for the "special packaging" they come in a locker with a combination lock...

Originally Posted by jpamo415

Originally Posted by coolcat4

so the Mr. Basketball is $250 same as the yankees?

Nope...they will be $200 retail according to some sources here....

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I feel sorry for the fools who camped out last night. There's about 4 inches of snow on the ground and its still coming down...Everybody should just STAYHOME...

Lol @ searchin tellin ppl to stay home, ya know damn well ur buying.
laugh.gif

Ill probably swing by around 10 to help some NTers out, I don't like these shoes at all.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Lol @ searchin tellin ppl to stay home, ya know damn well ur buying.
laugh.gif

Ill probably swing by around 10 to help some NTers out, I don't like these shoes at all.
So... are these things 250 or 200??? and if so, the metal half locker they come in... Nike is charging 50 bucks for it???
wow...

I dont know why people are already camping out. I'll be there around 11 - 12 to get my pairs.

Are the NYCs $200 or $250?

Originally Posted by jonny1200

I dont know why people are already camping out. I'll be there around 11 - 12 to get my pairs.

Are the NYCs $200 or $250?

Hey Jonny the retail on these are $250....I think the people out there might be resellers....

anyone cop these? i really liked the NY yankees even though i hate the team..and i wasn't plannin on travelin all the way there just to camp out in thesnow..

If anyone can get me a size 11 in these Mr. Basketballs PLEASE hit me up. I live in Ohio so I can't just hop skip and jump on over to Harlem.

I thought about making the trip to NYC for the Yankees but I want more than one pair, so if anyone wants to help me out there then hit me up as well.

I'm also looking for a sz 11-13 in the MR. Basketball if anyone can help me out let me know thanks. Also don't PM me asking me for my # I'm not anewbie you don't need it to see if I'm a serious buyer I would hate to have to call you out (200nikesdeep)
sick.gif

Also don't PM me asking me for my # I'm not a newbie you don't need it to see if I'm a serious buyer I would hate to have to call you out (200nikesdeep)
sick.gif

laugh.gif
... damn... its outta control on NT today......

camp out was horrible. snowing 7 inches and all that and we had to wait like 2-3 hours. the roll calls surprised me because they did it 3 times.

Originally Posted by chica4freaky

I'm also looking for a sz 11-13 in the MR. Basketball if anyone can help me out let me know thanks. Also don't PM me asking me for my # I'm not a newbie you don't need it to see if I'm a serious buyer I would hate to have to call you out (200nikesdeep)
sick.gif
roll.gif

So sad...........(waits for ridiculous amount of pairs to be on eBay with BIN of $400-500)

Should have made them an online release.

HOH is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom