**OFFICIAL how is your relationship going thread**

its not going good at all. we might break up soon. been together for almost 2 yrs. started off long distance till she graduated and moved back. now that shehas a job we never have time to see eachother. so now she wants to take a break.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by iBlink

When Drake said

I can see my ex girl, standing with the next girl, standing with the girl that I'm %*!%%+$ right now

He had me in mind. My life is hella complicated and school hasn't even started yet
I liked that line since the first time I heard it, anyways good luck to you man. Relationship problems can really %*+% up your focus.
smh.gif

Who you telling pimp? I am feeling the hell out of this one chick who I finally came out and opened up to. Then my ex hits me up and tells me she's comingback to school in the states and wants to make us work. And right now, I'm waiting on a side piece to decide if she's coming over to @@$* while her andher mans are on a hiatus.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

When Drake said

I can see my ex girl, standing with the next girl, standing with the girl that I'm %*!%%+$ right now

He had me in mind. My life is hella complicated and school hasn't even started yet
I liked that line since the first time I heard it, anyways good luck to you man. Relationship problems can really %*+% up your focus.
smh.gif

Who you telling pimp? I am feeling the hell out of this one chick who I finally came out and opened up to. Then my ex hits me up and tells me she's coming back to school in the states and wants to make us work. And right now, I'm waiting on a side piece to decide if she's coming over to @@$* while her and her mans are on a hiatus.
smh.gif
Damn that's a lot to deal with, all I can say is weigh your options. Good luck.

Me and my ex tryin to work things out... we been on and off, mostly on, for 4 and a half years. i love that girl to death... we tryin to make it tho

I keep having problems with my ex, who is coming to my college in a few weeks and wants me back. She will do ANYTHING for me, but she has a young mindset(plays games) and is a compulsive liar (to get attention). And the girl that I have been talkin to is starting to tell me that she loves me, but wont do halfof the stuff that I'm used to and expect from a girlfriend. The sad thing is, I dont see her changing. Its hard to not get what u want when u know someoneelse is ready and willing to give it to u.

im talking to 2 girls now just in case one dont work out. But im tryna do things right no pimping . but it aint cheatingif your single
pimp.gif

not good i cut my left hand up pretty bad yesterday falling off my bike and using my right just feels awkward.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Still together.. a little over 2 1/2 years
+ we got twins on the way. This is my first serious relationship.

Good luck with yours. If you care about her, give her some time. And the jealousy has to die if the relationship is to have a chance.

Wifey just overdrafted our account. I swear some girls just are horrible @ managing their money. After I cut her out from my account she been an insufficientfunds queen. SMH @ the mother of my child.

welp, i got one that i wanna wife, and im willin to drop the rest of roster for....but were in that "talkin" stage.

Back
Top Bottom