***Official Hypebeast Awareness thread***

Plz stop. Ur avy is retro Concord which u obviously camped for
dont make me start posting some pics of heat im sure you don't have

check my instagram and judge if you think im a hypebeast lol

and im trying to get rid of those ****** plastic concords ie. my signature

ig: Jerusareem
I'm already wesley snipes black so your heat won't phase me.

So corny.

I find the dudes who label everything as "hypebeast" 10x worse than the dudes they are making fun of.

You're just as bad as them . . . stop trying OD hard to hit everyone with that label thinking we're all going to jump in and give each other e-props for making fun of dudes half your age who are just doing what you did when you did when you were that age, following trends.

Last edited:
its like walking on eggshells in niketalk.....just posting this thread for poking a little fun but I guess I hurt some feelings
Prime example of somebody who is trying so hard to be cool and down and ends up looking like an herb iss is that way home skillet.

its like walking on eggshells in niketalk.....just posting this thread for poking a little fun but I guess I hurt some feelings

but where's the fun?
it's an old topic that goes nowhere. all you were hoping for was dudes posting pics of dudes with a lot of popular gear and laughing at them.
that's fun? sitting up here like "hahaaaa you spend your own money on things because they're popular and you get some type of joy out of them!"
:lol: at least come with a fresh topic to have fun with.

Back
Top Bottom