Official Hypebeasts Thread Vol. 2 Keep It Clean

Figured Who Better To Start The New One Up.

Urban Dictionary Defines A Hypebeast As:

A stuck-up, self-centered young person who only wears hyped up streetwear brands including Stussy, Crooks & Castles, Orisue ect. Hypebeasts are often sneakerheads with a generic sense of style that often entails wearing neon colored sb dunks paired with new era fitted hats and god awful all over print hoodies and jeans so tight that they cut off the wearer's circulation to the brain. Hypebeast fashion sense is loosely based on the classic urban fashion sense of the 90s & 80s. But these hipster streetwear kids always O.D. on retro style. How are you gonna be born in 1991, and dress like you are a teenager in 1984? Most hypebeasts get their carbon-copied style from magazines like Complex.

Post Away.

l_283583f3f78a49358fc9c4ab450e20a4.png

l_509c9eb62552486da9e88ee9b00101d6.jpg

I don't see what went wrong in the last few pages, but i just gotta say if yall do it again, i'm going to have to lock it up like I did to thelast....yep that's right I locked it

jkjk

^Fat dude (Fat Joe size) was flamed hard for wearing skinny jeans that can't fit him. Also the pics came from some NTer that had his Facebook lmao. Fatdude is also an NTer...Came out of hiding trying to defend his looks rofl.

Let's get this new thread moving!

Originally Posted by PN23

^Fat dude (Fat Joe size) was flamed hard for wearing skinny jeans that can't fit him. Also the pics came from some NTer that had his Facebook lmao. Fat dude is also an NTer...Came out of hiding trying to defend his looks rofl.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i knew it was gonna happen sooner or later...dude did look like a fool though.

Hate myself for missing everything
tired.gif

although we all got alot of laughs out of it all, i dont think it was very tasteful, i bet the poor guy gets enough of it in his life than to come on to thecomputer and get flamed by people he dont even know. he might sorta have deserved it in the way he dressed, poor fashion statment lol
but in this case it went a bit to far and hopefully we can keep this thread clean

what if someone posted pics from the last one? you know, those last few pics... .... hahaha good looking out dwade for starting the new one
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

dudes be catching feelings too easily

Very much so, however, people do have feelings. Not everybody is built like a champ. Last thing NT needs is to be on the news about a kid killing himself forcomments. Have a little respect for others. Cool to kid but be nice.

Back
Top Bottom