OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

actually, they are are. would that justify your laughing emoticon now? clownin' on a kid for being born and concieved the way he is.

smh.

after seeing that myspace.

i have so many questions....

eek.gif
roll.gif

^^HAHAHA.....Only thing I could think after checking dude's myspace out was that theme song back in the day.....

" My Buddy....My Buddy.....Wherever I go.. He Goes Too...MY BUDDY!!!"
laugh.gif

Little Arms Or Not....A Hypebeast Is A Hypebeast....

*Even dude's in the WAAAAY back are on that "WTF Does Homie Got On?"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^^HAHAHA.....Only thing I could think after checking dude's myspace out was that theme song back in the day.....

" My Buddy....My Buddy.....Wherever I go.. He Goes Too...MY BUDDY!!!"
laugh.gif

Little Arms Or Not....A Hypebeast Is A Hypebeast....

*Even dude's in the WAAAAY back are on that "WTF Does Homie Got On?"
roll.gif
anyone have his myspace url???? i got to check it out hahaha

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

eek.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
same here, How does homeboy tie his shoes? Put on his Shirt? Take off his hat? Whip it out?
clownin on a hypbeast is funny, but to make fun of a handicap? you guys went past the line this time

Originally Posted by hien84

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

eek.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
same here, How does homeboy tie his shoes? Put on his Shirt? Take off his hat? Whip it out?
clownin on a hypbeast is funny, but to make fun of a handicap? you guys went past the line this time
relax there Captain Save-a-T-rex

all we said was we had questions as to how homeboy handles his own, in some of his pics he looks so animated that he doesnt even seem real.

but hey, he looks like he dont even care that he has verne troyer arms x marlon wayans body collab goin on.

its all gravy.

^^^^
half the faces he makes, all that came to mind was marlon wayans in scary movie.

Pfilm1360956811635.jpg

dont get your panties in a bunch either to all you captains out there, he's doin his thing.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

i know i'm going to hell for this but i find this pic to be hilarious in so many ways...

l_bfca6491da27ce410110968183750f5c.png

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

First thing that came to mind when I saw this pic. . .

6fd355834cda6028d079db783de1caed9ced1ba.jpg

I'm a terrible person
roll.gif

those girls are ugly imo and look really young and immature...but hey i look young and act immature so who am i to judge lmao

Back
Top Bottom