OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by ii2cky

hi, i saw u today...

indifferent.gif
Why the !@*@ would you want to look like that?

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Now we're getting somewhere this is what I should expect to see in this thread
laugh.gif

Now this is the DEFINITION of a hypebeast to me.
Not even matching but wearing every hyped up label possible.
Dude is a lame for sure.
I'm sure he's on the train to Soho.

silly tub pic lol.

but whats wrong with GR jays?
what.... if its not limited it doesnt count??

QUESTION OF THE DAY... ARE YOU A HYPEBEAST IF YOU HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY TO BUY EXCLUSIVE BRANDED WEAR WITH EASE? A 70 DOLLAR HAT MAY NOT BE +$%+ TO A SPOILEDJEWISH KID OR A URBAN PROFESSIONAL WITH PAPER TO BLOW. WE LIVE IN A MATERIALIST SOCIETY SO TO FEEL ACCEPTED SOME STAY DIPPED IN "STYLISH" WEARS. INBIG CITIES THE MORE EXCLUSIVE YOUR GEAR THE "COOLER" YOU ARE . TO ME A HYPEBEAST IS JUST LIKE THAT DUDE ON THE TRAIN WEARIN 500 DOLLARS WORTH OFTHREADS AND I CAN ROCK A 150 DOLLAR FIT AND FEEL MORE CONFIDENT BECAUSE I ACTUALLY MATCH. REMEMBER WOMEN LIKE THAT UNLESS YOU GO AFTER THOSE CHICKS WHO GETEXCITED BY MONEY.

Oh and to my young'n NT'ers. Don't blow all of your money on clothes and !+%#... save it times are tough.

Originally Posted by ninob1213

QUESTION OF THE DAY... ARE YOU A HYPEBEAST IF YOU HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY TO BUY EXCLUSIVE BRANDED WEAR WITH EASE? A 70 DOLLAR HAT MAY NOT BE +$%+ TO A SPOILED JEWISH KID OR A URBAN PROFESSIONAL WITH PAPER TO BLOW. WE LIVE IN A MATERIALIST SOCIETY SO TO FEEL ACCEPTED SOME STAY DIPPED IN "STYLISH" WEARS. IN BIG CITIES THE MORE EXCLUSIVE YOUR GEAR THE "COOLER" YOU ARE . TO ME A HYPEBEAST IS JUST LIKE THAT DUDE ON THE TRAIN WEARIN 500 DOLLARS WORTH OF THREADS AND I CAN ROCK A 150 DOLLAR FIT AND FEEL MORE CONFIDENT BECAUSE I ACTUALLY MATCH. REMEMBER WOMEN LIKE THAT UNLESS YOU GO AFTER THOSE CHICKS WHO GET EXCITED BY MONEY.

i think its how you wear it more than the brand name.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Originally Posted by Apple Windows

These Dudes
smh.gif

Also go, or went to my school
2m63ivc.jpg

5xpxi.jpg

scdx7c.jpg

bds5qo.jpg

f3ba84.jpg

b7df06.jpg
It's me, apparently you've seen my myspace AND you've looked through my comments.
laugh.gif

But you gotta admit, I went hard on 80s day
tongue.gif
Ha. Hop off Apple Windows. Stop being mad, buy a fleshlight, then go and enjoy life.

Oh, I'm Darren just to let you know. I know you know who I am. I'm actually 100% sure you know who I am.

But you? Ehh, I could care less who you are.

Calling me a hypebeast while I'm wearing a white tee though? I mean you can call me a hypebeast if you want to, if that makes your life happy, butdon't go and post other dudes from Inderkum thinking you're superior to them, because you're not.

Oh and Patric, you do look like Steve Aoki though. I ain't even gon lie.

Yee.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom