OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

^and one more thing, if are wearing anything louis vuitton, you better be making atleast $100k/year...otherwise, you're either pretentious or hypebeast...it just looks like you are trying way to hard when you really cant afford it, you shouldnt have a $300-500 wallet with only $20 in it

roll.gif
I got a Louis Vuitton Belt that cost about 500 a pair of LV shades that were about 700 and countless other desinger clothes and I make nowhere near 100k a year....Im 19 I have steady income, I live in a regular townhouse with my mom and I dont have to pay any bills so I can afford it...I just prefer to wear finer things and dress nice from time to time...someone doesnt have to be rich just cuz they have on gucci or LV

Definately co-signing on this....its all about being reasonable/moderation. I got a few pairs of Pradas and some LV/Gucci/YSL and so on. But you should always make sure you handle your responsibilities first. If you do have the spare change lying around and you can afford it/won't cripple you in the pocket, you should treat yourself to what you can. You shouldn't consider things like that out of reach for you. You only got one life...handle your business, but make sure you have fun and reward yourself.
I think you guys are missing the point, he is trying to make !!! You can pamper yourself, yes I agree but you are reaching way too high if you are spending your whole paycheck on a piece of item. It's like wearing the finest things, riding the finest cars and looking like you are making bank but really you are riding the bus and living at home, not helping out !!!
laugh.gif
At least, pay some electric bills or something, I don't rememeber where I heard this from but it goes; something like... " you ain't making it, you are faking it "

Yea but thats not how he came off....I responded to the comment if you wear LV or anything and you dont make 100k a year means youre a hypebeast, thats just stupid and ignorant thinking....and I help out my moms with the bills all the time, just cuz I can wear nice things doesnt mean Im suppose to be living in my own mansion with a Lambo..
well put it this way , if your wallet cost more then what you got in it . your a beast !!!! deff fakein it , not makein in

^and one more thing, if are wearing anything louis vuitton, you better be making atleast $100k/year...otherwise, you're either pretentious or hypebeast...it just looks like you are trying way to hard when you really cant afford it, you shouldnt have a $300-500 wallet with only $20 in it

roll.gif
I got a Louis Vuitton Belt that cost about 500 a pair of LV shades that were about 700 and countless other desinger clothes and I make nowhere near 100k a year....Im 19 I have steady income, I live in a regular townhouse with my mom and I dont have to pay any bills so I can afford it...I just prefer to wear finer things and dress nice from time to time...someone doesnt have to be rich just cuz they have on gucci or LV

shame on you if your that caked up that you can drop 700 on shades and 500 on a belt and you still live with your mom. grow up, move out, and spend your moneylike an adult

man they just young and expressing them selfs
i cant knock i use to rock cross colors in the early 90's
my older family members just didnt understand
as long as we dont see 30 plus people doing this

Originally Posted by NCCUeagle

man they just young and expressing them selfs
i cant knock i use to rock cross colors in the early 90's
my older family members just didnt understand
as long as we dont see 30 plus people doing this
My dude, Cross Colors was piff back then. It's what was poppin. This isn't the 90's anymore so these clowns really needa chill.

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

roll.gif

shame on you if your that caked up that you can drop 700 on shades and 500 on a belt and you still live with your mom. grow up, move out, and spend your money like an adult
I just turned 19 I had extra money from work, financial aid, and getting taxes back so I decided to treat myself...I aint rich but im not starvingafter I bought these things....why would I move out and have to worry about a whole bunch of bills when im still young and have no problem living at home

smh.gif
"Philly" not to put you on blast,youngblood !! But that comment you just made made me
laugh.gif
roll.gif
and then redirect my attention to your avy !!!

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by Stinky0920

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by bdis1986

wow im done here....

THATS THE CRAZIEST THING IVE SEEN ON HERE.....oh lord
http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=2824

and its not like you take that off....thats HORRIBLE

WOW! does the dude not have parents/family/friends to set him straight? http://photobucket.com/images/michael scott gif

smh.gif
"Philly" not to put you on blast, youngblood !! But that comment you just made made me
laugh.gif
roll.gif
and then redirect my attention to your avy !!!

whats so funny about it?? Because I spent 1200 on some clothes, I should automatically just be able to move out and get my own place?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by Stinky0920

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by bdis1986

wow im done here....

THATS THE CRAZIEST THING IVE SEEN ON HERE.....oh lord
http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=2824

and its not like you take that off....thats HORRIBLE

WOW! does the dude not have parents/family/friends to set him straight? http://photobucket.com/images/michael scott gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

roll.gif

Definately co-signing on this....its all about being reasonable/moderation. I got a few pairs of Pradas and some LV/Gucci/YSL and so on. But you should always make sure you handle your responsibilities first. If you do have the spare change lying around and you can afford it/won't cripple you in the pocket, you should treat yourself to what you can. You shouldn't consider things like that out of reach for you. You only got one life...handle your business, but make sure you have fun and reward yourself.
I think you guys are missing the point, he is trying to make !!! You can pamper yourself, yes I agree but you are reaching way too high if you are spending your whole paycheck on a piece of item. It's like wearing the finest things, riding the finest cars and looking like you are making bank but really you are riding the bus and living at home, not helping out !!!
laugh.gif
At least, pay some electric bills or something, I don't rememeber where I heard this from but it goes; something like... " you ain't making it, you are faking it "

Yea but thats not how he came off....I responded to the comment if you wear LV or anything and you dont make 100k a year means youre a hypebeast, thats just stupid and ignorant thinking....and I help out my moms with the bills all the time, just cuz I can wear nice things doesnt mean Im suppose to be living in my own mansion with a Lambo..
bryanne2210 and StylishStef89 said it best

Just to clarify what im saying here...

If you have a steady income and can afford the LV and Gucci, go for it. I cant hate on designer fashion, if i had the money for it i would cop a bunch of LVtoo.

Im talking about the dudes that have a regular summer job, live with their mom, and have unpaid bills or student loans.....and still put whole pay checks intoa $500 LV wallet to clip on their belt loop, just to say "hey, look how much money i have - arent i cool?"

philly5fan, do what you want with your money son, i cant hate......but if you living with your mother in a townhouse and shes paying the bills, and you haveall that money to throw around, you better be copping your mother a nice LV bag for mothers day...

jmo

Back
Top Bottom