OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by polkasquare

krazy88s owned BDIS.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]he owned me
laugh.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]shut the hell up[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]if you define being owned because he tells me he discusses nail styleswith females ...well hey[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by polkasquare

krazy88s owned BDIS.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]he owned me
laugh.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]shut the hell up[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]if you define being owned because he tells me he discusses nail styles with females ...well hey[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nwtiger

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by dalilboy

lol about time he has on like 5 different tans(if kanye seen you in person he would probably smack you)
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i didnt even notice the 5 different tans
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
he thinks he's the !*+@ cause he has alotta heat personally if you cant wear it then it really doesnt matter!
dude is always hating on Apowers lol
whats up with that
just cause you dont got heat dont mean you gotta hate on em
you sound pretty darn salty
laugh.gif

lol he said i was hatin
laugh.gif

i have heat sorry i dont buy every general release that nike and jordan make! but dude is whack if you cant tell by now then somethings wrong!! o yeah and readthe sig!

^^^ You are a hater. Some of his fits could be nicer in my opinion also... But hey, let him be. A lot of people dress worse, and you don't seem to bepaying any attention to them.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

^^^ You are a hater. Some of his fits could be nicer in my opinion also... But hey, let him be. A lot of people dress worse, and you don't seem to be paying any attention to them.

Im not a hater, i said he had some nice heat but doesn't know how to wear it so ##%+ off! just because someone has a negative opinion and doesn't ridehis %$%% like everyone else all of a sudden ima hater please go somewhere else with that
indifferent.gif

^^^ You are a hater. Some of his fits could be nicer in my opinion also... But hey, let him be. A lot of people dress worse, and you don't seem to be paying any attention to them.

Im not a hater, i said he had some nice heat but doesn't know how to wear it so ##%+ off! just because someone has a negative opinion and doesn't ride his %$%% like everyone else all of a sudden ima hater please go somewhere else with that
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]your fits are not well put together either .. but youdon't see dude coming @ you with negativity ..you keep hitting dude with sweet & sour remarks[/color] ..

Im not a hater, i said he had some nice heat but doesn't know how to wear it so ##%+ off! just because someone has a negative opinion and doesn't ride his %$%% like everyone else all of a sudden ima hater please go somewhere else with that
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]your fits are not well put together either .. but you don't see dude coming @ you with negativity ..you keep hitting dude with sweet & sour remarks[/color] ..

every time i post a fit i have a question waiting in my inbox on where i got something but hey thats your opinion.

how old are you?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I should be asking you that question ... your a grown %%$ man going backand fourth with dude on how he wears his clothes[/color]
grin.gif

how old are you?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I should be asking you that question ... your a grown %%$ man going back and fourth with dude on how he wears his clothes[/color]
grin.gif

get your facts straight i said he couldn't dress and was whack and made a couple of jokes at least im not riding his #*@% just because he has heat smh youra grown +*+ man that rides another grown +*+ mans #*@% i guess your better than me
laugh.gif

how old are you?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I should be asking you that question ... your a grown %%$ man going back and fourth with dude on how he wears his clothes[/color]
grin.gif

get your facts straight [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]i said he couldn't dress and was whack[/color] and made a couple of jokes at least im not riding his #*@% just because he has heat smh your a grown +*+ man that rides another grown +*+ mans #*@% i guess your better than me
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]now you just making up $**% ...I give dude props whenit's do and I let him know when its a fail ..[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]yo salty $*! stay coming @ dude no matter what he posts its like you wait for him topost or for some one to mention his name ...I see dude gets you riled up ..calm down its the internet ...what you need to do is logg off and take care of thatbroken arm and uncuff ya dam pants leg you aint TY .[/color].

how old are you?

grin.gif

get your facts straight [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]i said he couldn't dress and was whack[/color] and made a couple of jokes at least im not riding his #*@% just because he has heat smh your a grown +*+ man that rides another grown +*+ mans #*@% i guess your better than me
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]now you just making up $**% ...I give dude props when it's do and I let him know when its a fail ..[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]yo salty $*! stay coming @ dude no matter what he posts its like you wait for him to post or for some one to mention his name ...I see dude gets you riled up ..calm down its the internet ...what you need to do is logg off and take care of that broken arm and uncuff ya dam pants leg you aint TY .[/color].

o hell no! ive been cuffin my pants lol thats nothing new! you cant even dress! your fits look like someones grandpa you have no sense in fashion and stoptaking up for your boyfriend go suck his #%+# and keep my name out your mouth!

o hell no! ive been cuffin my pants lol thats nothing new! you cant even dress! your fits look like someones grandpa you have no sense in fashion and stop taking up for your boyfriend go suck his #%+# and keep my name out your mouth!
AYO

weak come better
laugh.gif

and as many times you quote and talk about buddy I wouldn't be surprised its not in ya mouth now

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]and with that I'm done .. do you[/color]

how old are you?

I should be asking you that question ... your a grown %%$ man going back and fourth with dude on how he wears his clothes
grin.gif

Why u bother with this guy?

This the dude that said i dont have enough heat bcuz i was looking for CDP Carmine VI

Carmine VI!!!

laugh.gif

I dont even know when ppl consider anything CDP heat....

Originally Posted by NiPxD

how old are you?

grin.gif

Why u bother with this guy?

This the dude that said i dont have enough heat bcuz i was looking for CDP Carmine VI

Carmine VI!!!

laugh.gif

I dont even know when ppl consider anything CDP heat....
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]lol my fault I don't no why..[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]CDP HEAT[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Found this, enjoy!!!

AND THE COUP DE GRACE!!!

FAIL.

he's tryin to hard. He's trying to match so baddd, and he ain't even matching.

But props for wearing the shoes.

This is the Hypebeast thread, i thought the idea was to have a go at people for their crappy look, maybe i got itwrong....
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom