OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

I just saw a dude wearing the 3M AJV on one foot and the red suede V on another.
I had to cover my face to keep from laughing.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Wish i took a pic but i didnt wanna be rude since he thought he was really doin it and i didnt wanna put him down since i believe his girl was with him
laugh.gif
roll.gif
but
smh.gif
grin.gif

thats like my pet peeve like wen ppl walk outside lookin like clowns and d-bags but in theyre mind they think there the King of Freshness.. and all i all i think is
indifferent.gif
"ur wack"
tired.gif
lol
tongue.gif

Co-sign
yea he switched the laces and everything so it's obvious he knew what he was doing. he's the first TRUE HYPEBEAST i've ever seen inperson. i wish i woulda snuck a picture now.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

I just saw a dude wearing the 3M AJV on one foot and the red suede V on another.
I had to cover my face to keep from laughing.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Wish i took a pic but i didnt wanna be rude since he thought he was really doin it and i didnt wanna put him down since i believe his girl was with him
laugh.gif
roll.gif
but
smh.gif
grin.gif

thats like my pet peeve like wen ppl walk outside lookin like clowns and d-bags but in theyre mind they think there the King of Freshness.. and all i all i think is
indifferent.gif
"ur wack"
tired.gif
lol
tongue.gif

Co-sign
yea he switched the laces and everything so it's obvious he knew what he was doing. he's the first TRUE HYPEBEAST i've ever seen in person. i wish i woulda snuck a picture now.
Next time just say you work for CNN and it's for an article on sneaker-culture or something.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]^ damn y'all quoted fat dude again...smh[/color]
smh.gif

I dont get it whats the matter?

there is so much hate in this thread over stupid stuff. I mean really, a bunch of people getting on the net and making fun of someone because they wear skinnyjeans and some jewelry is way more sad than half the fits in this thread.

Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]the pic has been quoted about 10 times..that's whats thematter !!!!!!!!!!....[/color]
grin.gif

I feel bad for that fat dude. Then again he shouldnt be taking such hilarious pics in ridiculous poses

smh.gif

there is so much hate in this thread over stupid stuff. I mean really, a bunch of people getting on the net and making fun of someone because they wear skinny jeans and some jewelry is way more sad than half the fits in this thread.

do you dress the same way?
laugh.gif

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]the pic has been quoted about 10 times..that's whats the matter !!!!!!!!!!....[/color]
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Fat dude's fit is fresh except for the extra skinny jeans and unnecessary accessories..
Im guessing you wear multi colored jeans.
indifferent.gif

Wear what looks good on your body, you cant be wearing skinny jeans if you arent skinny. Wear what fits you.
Dude cannot dress, throwing on a shirt to match your shoes is easy people, if thats your one clear cut definition of a clean fit then you probably are still inhighschool.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Fat dude's fit is fresh except for the extra skinny jeans and unnecessary accessories..
Im guessing you wear multi colored jeans.
indifferent.gif

Wear what looks good on your body, you cant be wearing skinny jeans if you arent skinny. Wear what fits you.
Dude cannot dress, throwing on a shirt to match your shoes is easy people, if thats your one clear cut definition of a clean fit then you probably are still in highschool.
indifferent.gif
word.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

smh.gif

there is so much hate in this thread over stupid stuff. I mean really, a bunch of people getting on the net and making fun of someone because they wear skinny jeans and some jewelry is way more sad than half the fits in this thread.

laugh.gif
we're tired of guys like you who keep coming into this thread and telling us to stop hating.
stay out of this thread.
GTPHO!

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

smh.gif

laugh.gif
we're tired of guys like you who keep coming into this thread and telling us to stop hating.
stay out of this thread.
GTPHO!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

smh.gif

laugh.gif
stay out of this thread.
GTPHO!
pimp.gif
chuuuuch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom