OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

haha insecure hypebeasts are the worst
laugh.gif

hey man, hope you weren't directing this at me, unless asking for people's opinions on the topic at hand is also considered hypebeast.

Originally Posted by polkasquare

laugh.gif

hey man, hope you weren't directing this at me, unless asking for people's opinions on the topic at hand is also considered hypebeast.
nawww man! haha you got it wrong
laugh.gif

why? sorry if it hurt you
glasses.gif

hahaha @ hypebeast insecurities
Af1 beast would be saying the exact opposite if it were a girl that posted the pic. Plus I said I bought em because they were artistic not becauseI wanted to wear em.

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Are these shoes "Hypebeast" I bought two pairs but I've never worn em. I just bought em because I admire the art. http://s370.photobucket.com/albums/oo149/10eazye/?action=view&current=Photo0036.jpg
Ugly!
sick.gif
laugh.gif
@ you for buying 2 pairairs of an ugly shoe.
Your saying ugly and you have a MJ avy?
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
I got a MJ avy as a tribute to a great entertainer. How doesthat have anyting to do with your wack shoes?
Don't disrespect MJ because your shoes are lame and you're a hypebeast.
tired.gif
smh.gif

Are these shoes "Hypebeast" I bought two pairs but I've never worn em. I just bought em because I admire the art. http://s370.photobucket.com/albums/oo149/10eazye/?action=view&current=Photo0036.jpg
Ugly!
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

The #%++ does his avy have to do with anything? You're the one that's asking people for their opinions about your ugly #+# *!%$!%# shoes and you getbutt hurt because someone gave it to you? How old are you son? Yea, cool that you bought them to appreciate the art, so why even ask others if the shoes arehypebeast? *!%$!%# imbecil.

^

Uh, dude, your arguing with a 16 year old on the internet.

I dont even think he knows where he is or whats going on.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Ugly!
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

The #%++ does his avy have to do with anything? You're the one that's asking people for their opinions about your ugly #+# *!%$!%# shoes and you get butt hurt because someone gave it to you? How old are you son? Yea, cool that you bought them to appreciate the art, so why even ask others if the shoes are hypebeast? *!%$!%# imbecil.
Word I wanna know how old kid is by the looks of his kicks I bet it's in the 14-17 range all those kicks look like you walked into the shoestore and said "Give me the loudest #**% you got!" ain't got no heat son...I can't say anythin though since last pairs of kicks I bought werethe Nubuck XII's and some Black and white Chucks.

I swear anyone ever seen the hypebeast that carry skateboards or some other accessory just so they matchin?
I seen dudes with skateboards and even guitars
smh.gif

I asked if he could play and he said "I bought it cause Wayne plays it and this is the one he uses the n____ is a beast at the guitar"....
indifferent.gif

Then dude with the skateboard said "I just bought it cause it matches with my unit man!"
As for Lil' Waynes ability to play guitar.....

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by polkasquare

laugh.gif

nawww man! haha you got it wrong
laugh.gif

why? sorry if it hurt you
glasses.gif
naw man, s'all good. 10eazye lookin like a dead man right bout now

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Word, I think 10eazye and bornfeetfirst drink the same kool-aid.

i think if your gunna call me out on something you should do it like a man and give a reason to it, not by slipping some dumb comment with my name in it like alittle !@!$!. ive seen ur name in this thread way too often you really need a life kid.

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Word, I think 10eazye and bornfeetfirst drink the same kool-aid.

i think if your gunna call me out on something you should do it like a man and give a reason to it, not by slipping some dumb comment with my name in it like a little !@!$!. ive seen ur name in this thread way too often you really need a life kid.

Hm this is a real "Hypebeast" Thread. I think it's more like a Thread to make fun of each other.

*Waits for Dwadefan to quote my message with a gif.*

Ugly!
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
I got a MJ avy as a tribute to a great entertainer. How does that have anyting to do with your wack shoes?
Don't disrespect MJ because your shoes are lame and you're a hypebeast.
tired.gif
smh.gif
Hm I guess you never heard the song Black or White. A tribute? Go perform that would a tribute to MJ an avy is not doing anything to tribute MJ.He is too big for something as little as an avy. Also why do you keep calling me a "Hypebeast"? I know you need to call people names that theirclearly not to feel good about yourself but all I did is post a pic of shoes. How am I a "Hypebeast"? Are there double standards to this"Hypebeast" name calling game? Can someone please tell me the rules so I switch to the winning team.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom