OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

This dude looks like the results from cross breeding a redneck and a butch lesbian.

Looks like he even has the mullet.

Quote:
This dude looks like the results from cross breeding a redneck and a butch lesbian
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

50% of these people are wearing t shirts jeans and sneakers. damn yall are ridiculous. mad cause you don't think these "other" kids are worthy of wearing the same clothes as us?
.:TEAM 703:.

some of da last outfits aren't bad...

for example...

275934083.jpg

dude wit da V's...clean, pretty fly terminator 2 status running away from T-1000.

thats normal...da shirt is being beaten like a dead horse...but at least its in da OG black which is always fine.

sans da corny diamond....pretty normal outfit.

:smh:
smh.gif
and always walkin around wit a NIKE bag. he loses da polo and its fine

another rookie....pants, uggh....even parrell stop rockin truckers B, get some streetwear new eras. but even with all that, da big booty mamita makes up for it.

normal hick from da bx/ heightz

erkit hypebeast..i bet his jeans from H&M

team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Man...This thread is priceless! I've had so many laughs by looking at some of these pictures yet it makes me sad see all these cats look like fools...well...not really :lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

I think the recent influx of pixes shouldn't be targets, to me, most looked normal. As for those sherbet dunks...Looks like they appeal to the ladies a good amount, but not enough to be judged on the hypebeast scale.

In some ways, I've always thought of hypebeast as a poseur... Repping a style with no stake in it.

randomly saw on myspace....... :smh:
smh.gif

dude even made a gif :smh:
smh.gif

FS DS UNDFTD Vans Blue/Orage size 5
FS DS Snake Skin SBs size 9
FS DS Solebar 777 AF1s size 11.5

:smh:
smh.gif
at his hat. Nothing againts Akadmiks but it's big like that 1 dude's.
And you should change ya screen name, it's MAD fruity.

i hope thats supposed to be:

Big_Pun2_air_pun_321x374.jpg

from the big pun YEAAAHH BABY promos
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

a lot of these pictures are pretty disturbing :lol:
laugh.gif
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

Back
Top Bottom