10169187_874192539277859_6437623699044137618_n.jpg

925101_1490598631153431_39334279_n.jpg

JEAWRlY.jpg

2856941_look.jpg

1484188_789084321109204_7400027154961616861_n.jpg

Kixfair-ATL-April-2014-52.jpg

Kixfair-ATL-April-2014-59.jpg

So this basically "I hate supreme" thread

A lot of this stuff isn't even that bad. What wrong with the girl with the supreme hoodie and camp hat?
This fit would've been fine without the cheetah print snapback and camo shorts

Oh, so if you replace half the items of the outfit, it's not so bad. Therefore, it's not a bad outfit. Got it.

TBH, I wouldn't really classify that outfit as excessively beasty. I do think it's kind of silly though - just because any outfit with that tank top is automatically silly.

You're right in the fact that not all these outfits qualify as "hypebeast" but that term lost its real meaning a long time ago. Maybe I'm showing my age here, but beast or not, almost all these people look like idiots.

Now, it's possible to wear Supreme and not look like a 14 year old doofus who is trying way too hard. Many people do that. They are not posted in this thread. You do have to admit that when it comes to the type of people who get aired out in this thread, Supreme is a favorite brand among them.

Now, I actually DO dislike Supreme - mostly because a lot of it is derivative, and I'm old enough to remember the original stuff that inspired a lot of it. But, I wouldn't just post anybody wearing the brand in this thread.

But, at the end of the day, these people all took these pics to be judged. They just weren't hoping to receive the verdict they get in this thread.

Last edited:
Damb BIP

Goes to sell my red supreme jersey

Lol jk but I get where u comin from in terms of being around to understand the references/ripoffs

Lol everytime I see the supreme track jacket w da 94 I just think lo heads and stadium jackets

Damb BIP

Goes to sell my red supreme jersey

Lol jk but I get where u comin from in terms of being around to understand the references/ripoffs

Lol everytime I see the supreme track jacket w da 94 I just think lo heads and stadium jackets

Yo, and honestly, I'm not under any delusions that there aren't plenty people who think I look like an idiot half the time - running around with a jacket with a huge graphic of a dude jumping over a hurdle on the back and stuff.

I'm not going to clown on somebody for rocking an item I think is silly - as long as the person rocking it likes it for real, go for it. My tastes aren't the end all, be all. I react when I see somebody looking hella strained and uncomfortable, and trying way too hard.

Last edited:
No I feel you

Part of the stereotype that comes w streetwear brands... Most of the people who wear them are not street.

U check your storage for the Mids?

Oh, so if you replace half the items of the outfit, it's not so bad. Therefore, it's not a bad outfit. Got it.

TBH, I wouldn't really classify that outfit as excessively beasty. I do think it's kind of silly though - just because any outfit with that tank top is automatically silly.

You're right in the fact that not all these outfits qualify as "hypebeast" but that term lost its real meaning a long time ago. Maybe I'm showing my age here, but beast or not, almost all these people look like idiots.

Now, it's possible to wear Supreme and not look like a 14 year old doofus who is trying way too hard. Many people do that. They are not posted in this thread. You do have to admit that when it comes to the type of people who get aired out in this thread, Supreme is a favorite brand among them.

Now, I actually DO dislike Supreme - mostly because a lot of it is derivative, and I'm old enough to remember the original stuff that inspired a lot of it. But, I wouldn't just post anybody wearing the brand in this thread.

But, at the end of the day, these people all took these pics to be judged. They just weren't hoping to receive the verdict they get in this thread.

The truth right here!

They gotta modify NT so that BIP gets an automatic rep for every post he makes.

Case in point, the buffoon right above JFMarti's post. :smh:

PS. BIP, in the Celebs thread there was a discussion about Nike sizing and you asked about AF1s - they are either 0.25 small, true or 0.25 big for me so I just go with my regular size 10.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words, HeadDetective and Vood.

For me, I find that in my limited exposure to new AF1s (mostly IDs, they are tad bigger, like between a quarter and half size)

U shud know a hype beast when u see them

It's in the pose, expression, etc. as much as the clothes.

You wanna wear some borderline beast ish and just go about your day, that's one thing. But, once you're taking choreographed pics with your homies, and doing wild poses and facial expressions, you're doing too much.

LOOK MORE LIKE NINJA NERDS TO ME

LOL. BTW, the kicks should be in my place. I just have to find them in the sea of boxes. I'll let you know. This weekend has been sort of dominated by Mothers' Day stuff.

Back
Top Bottom