OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

It's sad to see what the "sneaker culture" has evolved into

A bunch of dudes emulating celebraties like Kanye to fill the social/acceptance void they have in life

It's sad to see what the "sneaker culture" has evolved into

A bunch of dudes emulating celebraties like Kanye to fill the social/acceptance void they have in life
"I don't know what your talking about nobodies emulating anyone bro"

i just want to know, what do these kids tell there parents for them to go out and buy some LV shoes or yeezy's for there 10 YO son . back in the day my pops would look at me crazy and laugh and ask if i got myself a job yet.

i just want to know, what do these kids tell there parents for them to go out and buy some LV shoes or yeezy's for there 10 YO son . back in the day my pops would look at me crazy and laugh and ask if i got myself a job yet.
either parents spoil their kids or kids tell em it's a business proposal. They buy the lv kicks, take some pics in em, wearing them once, clean em up and resell for more than what they paid

either parents spoil their kids or kids tell em it's a business proposal. They buy the lv kicks, take some pics in em, wearing them once, clean em up and resell for more than what they paid
ive legit gone it flightclub and seen parents purchase multiple kicks off that back left wall for their kids. 

some people money just different i guess

ive legit gone it flightclub and seen parents purchase multiple kicks off that back left wall for their kids. 

some people money just different i guess
yea can't really get mad at it but not good for them to develop

That's that Bape hoody, I think they just zip it up like that for pics.

Back
Top Bottom