OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

I hate how these beasts always boast about how fresh they are and how crazy expensive their gear is.

If your gear is fresh then just rock it...don't state it
RAP SUCKS

Quote:
I hate how these beasts always boast about how fresh they are and how crazy expensive their gear is.

If your gear is fresh then just rock it...don't state it
Highly agree.
Lz Out*
=========================GetOnYourFeetKid

Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

^she is hideous :lol:
laugh.gif

LPC ID: 13318

She looks a little like Mutya from the Suga Babes ^^^^^^^^^
" This Is My Ending And My New Beginning, Nostalgia,
Alpha And Omega Places, It's Like A Glitch In The Matrix..... "

LOL! I read this part of the forum every week and I die from laughter everytime
pectacle quad.

hahaha i don't go to the same hs as him anymore, i graduated last yr.
one mintue hes a "pretty boy turned into a hypebeast."

not sure what hes trying to do but, w/e it is hes got to stop. thats just horrible.

well heres someone i found on my myspace
Code:
[url=http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2000932836392613820][img]http://aycu32.webshots.com/image/28111/2000932836392613820_rs.jpg[/img][/url]
his caption is "NEW STYLE WAT U THiNK LADiES FRESH HUH! LOL TFK!"

HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

Quote:
they wouldn't know....when the sunsets and you're out...or just at the beach - you see it all the time...
that doesnt disprove my statement...jus cause u see it all the time doesnt mean it makes sense...isnt that what this thread is about?????Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

^ funky fresh girl up there needs to put that toung to getter use :tongue:
tongue.gif
i got just the JOB for her :wink:
wink.gif
Just KICKIN' t Like DragonFly Jones

HAHAHAHAHA hes pissed at the dude that sold him that hat

what you talkin bout willis? hahaha
Just KICKIN' t Like DragonFly Jones

hahahaaa this thread is sooo funny...i actually know people like this, i cant believe they wear this crap and they think there FRESH! its horrrrrible

Quote:
you can not seriously call this guy hype beast... he saw the purple heart in his sweater and matched it with his bandana then on to his "Purple Pigeons" (only the hottest shoes ever made) and a purple hat! Not to mention the blue sweater matches the blue laces. The glasses with the lenses are just practical, its getting dark and everyone knows how uncool it is to wear sun glasses at night (xcept if your from the bay or puff daddy diddy). This Guy isnt Hype Beast... I mean, if he was "Hype Beast"... he would have bought Purple Drank instead of orange juice
:rofl:
roll.gif

Team Wu-Tang
Killa Bees on attack
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

Back
Top Bottom