OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

LeftyJeenyus, nah that aint me, I'm not one to attract attention like that lol. I'd rock the jacket and the shoes (if I had them), but thats where I draw the line.
Trust me, I'm Asian...

J.Amadeus

penny1320

i guess ur right in a way.
but liking clot does not mean liking edc.
I know some ppl on here like clot and hate edc :rofl:
roll.gif

I do have his ID, well...thats the hypebeast part i guess...lol
and I'm sure you know how every one go crazy over anything edc wear now...haha

btw...i can say that his new stuff...that yellow camo |I
tired.gif

the reflector :wow:
eek.gif
and all...but...u know the other part...

Here are some Orlando "SNEAKERHEADS"

Suspect pose!

And the best one........................

:rofl:
roll.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
teamautobot
R O L L O U T !​

laugh.gif
Just found it funny that you kept track of someones post count. That is alot of posts though.

Some of you guys are callin people hypebeast just because of their shoes. So your calling everyone who wears SB's or "limited" jordans or w/e hypebeast.

Im sure if someone took a picture of you on any given day you could be considered a hypebest.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^^^ co sign

dude alot of salt here. alot of people need to stop hating on limited sb and other stuff. they got it and you dont doesnt mean their a hypebeast bc they got it. when i get see another hypebeast ill post it bc this is getting out of hand calling random ppl hypebeast whey dont arent.

^ Is not because they are wearing " Limited SB" or "LS Jordan's" look at them they look like clowns dress like that.
teamautobot​
R O L L O U T !​

WOW H-town is back???? Wasnt he the kid tryin to clown kids and then someone posted a pic of him wearing a fake bape hoody and some brookly express jeans???? and hes still tryin to clown people???

191 in a lil over 2 weeks comes out to be about a lil over 11 post a day, so what?...why did you monitor my posting? thanks for the update kid :wow:
eek.gif
...i must bring happiness to you when you log on to look me up for my previous post and then recent ones just to take your time and get screenshots of how many posts i have to save to your computer to upload to a image hosting site JUST to post it on nt in hopes of emmbarisment of me... :pimp:
pimp.gif
props for being so caring and enthused

you got 7 post on 1 page, and you proly gonna respond to this one so your up to 8 now...whats the big effin deal @#%$?

and yea...i had a fape hoody, i wish i would have known it when i spent my money on it but when i found out it was wayy too late |I
tired.gif
...other people bought something fake without knowing, go jock sumbody else about the situation.. :\
ohwell.gif

and besides all that when im at work i have nothing to do but surf nt while answering phones,(which is where i am now) so what the problem?...im getting money while im posting, what about you?

ps..only thing you do on nt is post quotes and insert " :rofl:
roll.gif
" emoticon... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Team Wipe Me Down
"Hot drop drop top top drop *** drop it like its hot"
*R.I.P. Perry Williams*
..::Free Linda Martinez::..​

Let's quote.

Quote:
must bring happiness to you when you log on to look me up for my previous post and then recent ones just to take your time and get screenshots of how many posts i have to save to your computer to upload to a image hosting site JUST to post it on nt

Nothing new we have heard that before.

Quote:
other people bought something fake without knowing

Play it off.

Quote:
im getting money while im posting, what about you?
:rofl:
roll.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
ps..only thing you do on nt is post quotes and insert " :rofl:
roll.gif
" emoticon

Do some research.

NEXT!

BTW....When you where buying the Fape hoody and the matching BK Express at Marshalls, I was allready a NT/.ORG member. |I
tired.gif
teamautobot
R O L L O U T !​

Quote:
roll.gif
Team Wipe Me Down
"Hot drop drop top top drop *** drop it like its hot"
*R.I.P. Perry Williams*
..::Free Linda Martinez::..
Myspace.com/NeSean​

Back
Top Bottom