OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

^ :wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
My Blog

i can't stand those dunks and the people who try tooo damn hard to match every single color :smh:
smh.gif
temporary insanity​

:wow:
eek.gif
looks like arisa from real world vegas! :lol:
laugh.gif
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

lol ^^^ yea she does look like arisa from real world vegas lmao...damn ...why those laces ...and dude u aint da onlii 1 siick of seein those damn skitles shoes lol
Da female...Stud//With sole

^ Are those fake VI?
TEAMCANADA
Our sales tax will kill you. At least we have free health care!
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.​
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Delfino | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | ::.
.:: | Graham | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | ::.​

roll.gif
is that even a question? of course those jordans are fake, unless he someone has a pair of OG released jordans in a colorway that sells for $1,000 plus in that condition :lol:
laugh.gif
My Blog

the girbaud straps don't even say anthing :lol:
laugh.gif
.who still wears those anyway?dude copped whole fit at a fleamarket and prolly showed up to school thinkin he was stylin on everyone and tryin to impress his boys by zippin up the hood all the way :smh:
smh.gif

^^I'm tired of seeing girls try to match EVERY single color on those horrid shoes....looking like a pack of highlighters blew up on them.
RAP SUCKS

To the guys asking if the Carmine (?) VIs are fake. Just look! RED SOLE?!?!?! It's supposed to be clear!
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
LOOKING FOR LEBRON PEs/GRs IIIs and IVs SZ 10.5-11 PM ME, E-MAIL, OR AIM... PRICE + PICS!​

Quote:
the girbaud straps don't even say anthing :lol:
laugh.gif
who still wears those anyway?

come to Georgia or the South and you WILL see ppl with prolly the same fit on :lol:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
0]
alien.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
U MUS NOT KNOW WHAT MY NAME IZ?? Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM NO FUGAZI

Back
Top Bottom