OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Quote:
I like these sweaters. if i'm not mistaken, i Niccolo i think i can recall you copped the green one?

i really would like to buy one of em.
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
My Blog

dude on the last page, stupid outfit but he does gis own painting and whatnot..the whole outfit was done by him..he from the bama but is always in houston promoting himself...
Team Wipe Me Down
"Hot drop drop top top drop *** drop it like its hot"
*R.I.P. Perry Williams*​
..::Free Linda Martinez::..​
Myspace.com/NeSean​

One of my friend is a hypebeast. NO he doesnt wear bright colors and fruity hats. NO he doesnt buy every LS, GR jordan and every SB dunk. BUT its the mentality that he has. He use to only wear white on white AF1s and puma romas. Then he started to hang out with me and one of my friends. And we were always talking about shoes. Anyways one day i went to a skatepark with my friend and he came to watch, and while we were at the store my friend tells him to buy the new elephant print p-rods, so after a while we finally convince him to buy them. NOW all of sudden he is claiming to be a SHOE ADDICT. To me it is kind of "hypebeasty" because he only does it to fit in. W.e though i dont hang with him no more
-Looking For : Black/Cement III's Size 9.5 NDS-VNDS

Quote:
can we all agree those that wear real gear are still more respectable than those who rock fake gear?

agreed!

and while were talking about people with fake gear..dont you think its funny when people have fake gr jordans even though there easy to get
and you just read my sig...

Quote:
doubt they listen to psychobilly or punk so why must they have the tees.
:lol:
laugh.gif
at dudes think jus cuz u black there is no wayyyyyy u can know of a punk rock bands

Quote:
Capital of the HypeBeast = Orlando
:smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Quote:
do you think they know who they are? if they do, kudos to them, they're an exception and shouldn't even be in the thread then.
:lol:
laugh.gif

anybody who bought spzikes are hypebeasts...but thats jus my opinion

Back
Top Bottom