:x
sick.gif

I'd beat the one on the left and be proud I did too :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Negrodamus
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM HORSES
"Flying Horses. We are deep."​

I know the kid in the middle pretty good... I graduated from his high school.

Not playing captain save-a-beast but dude's been in the shoe game for a LONG time. He's a cool kid, knows his hiphop + sneakers + gear

...he does have some beastly fashion tendencies sometimes though :lol:
laugh.gif

The girl on the left is :pimp:
pimp.gif
BTW..i aint postin her other pics though :evil:
devil.gif

I got a good feeling there's some WHS people in this thread :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
THIRD WORLD - MUSIC PRODUCER OF THE DECADE
Quote:
This is your future. These bums are former sneakerheads who's habits got out of control. They lost everything except their last, favorite pair of kicks, and that's all they carry with them today. 5 years from now we'll see homeless dudes in DMP XI's, Penny Foams and Playstation AF1's.

Quote:
This is your future. These bums are former sneakerheads who's habits got out of control. They lost everything except their last, favorite pair of kicks, and that's all they carry with them today. 5 years from now we'll see homeless dudes in DMP XI's, Penny Foams and Playstation AF1's.
Lz Out*
=========================GetOnYourFeetKid

5xidpqr.jpg
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
C Devin Brennan-McBride | G Eric Devendorf | G Johnny Flynn | F Donte Greene | G/F Paul Harris | C Rick Jackson | G Antonio Jardine | F Kristof Ongenaet | C Arinze Onuaku | G Andy Rautins | C Sean Williams | G Josh Wright​

how can you guys say the girl on the left can get it. shes bigger than a house and wearing a table cloth for a dress. shes gross
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

^^ I got her on my friendslist...she's a BIT past the thick line :wow:
embarassed.gif

The boobs are acceptable though. I'd hit vigorously word to Mike Tyson :evil:
devil.gif
Quote:

The chick in the thights would get it propz to you my man and so would the left one that's not fat I don't see any cellulite. LOL!
" I Only Fear GOD, Know The Weapons Of The Weak, The Weakness Of The Heart And Never Fall Asleep..... "

Quote:
what do you kno about anything??
ur a hypebeast... if i was you i would remove my myspace link
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
D riding tryina shake your hand and ask for your NT screenname :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Dudes took sneakers too far :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
l_c8c1aa94c892731f737c38b545a430c2.jpg

Quote:
You must be talking about a cheeseburger.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom