OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Someone else posted 2 pics before of this girl but she's on my myspace so i'll post some more pics of her for ya...

l_e9929a73692f70fdcc194a1f8c83bb1c.jpg

l_a5565b089eac28ac8fb33bf5f15efb03.jpg

l_1ac89199a1890117240e0760c3b1c40f.jpg

l_de071861cbae91f0fdad93884c787e98.jpg

4y7fdir.jpg

4vntbm1.jpg

54a48x2.jpg

l_1a894a28070bf6151a9df35326073e6a.jpg

She can catch it 2..

l_ed199a851d26352df6bbb471571bd5c9.jpg
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Quote:
WRONG ASSSUMPTION GENIUS, those are his beaters and he got 'em for $80..and wth is a 'collab. style t-shirts' he's got a black shirt on with some bermuda shorts, black matches EVERYTHING... he's from cali, and it's been hot...i didn't know it was so beast to be wearing bermuda shorts...

how do i know all of this? cuz he's FAM...
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
THIRD WORLD - MUSIC PRODUCER OF THE DECADE

Quote:
This is your future. These bums are former sneakerheads who's habits got out of control. They lost everything except their last, favorite pair of kicks, and that's all they carry with them today. 5 years from now we'll see homeless dudes in DMP XI's, Penny Foams and Playstation AF1's.

Quote:
Quote:WRONG ASSSUMPTION GENIUS, those are his beaters and he got 'em for $80..and wth is a 'collab. style t-shirts' he's got a black shirt on with some bermuda shorts, black matches EVERYTHING... he's from cali, and it's been hot...i didn't know it was so beast to be wearing bermuda shorts...

how do i know all of this? cuz he's FAM...

Word he's in your fam ? GREAT! Tell him i said his whip is nice okay bro :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

He still kinda looks like an NT loser though..that's where he lost points.

I don't have a problem with people liking sneakers, hell I've loved em since elementary school and I'm in college now...I probably won't grow out of it for a while. I still use common sense in it and insist on being myself.

...I'm just tired of people crossing the line. Sneaker culture is/was cool, it's interesting and all that, I like the history of certain shoes, kinda reminds me of cars ...but that don't mean you should get a jordan/nike tattoo or pay $1000+ for some pink air max 1s or declare yourself as "an addict of fresh" on myspace etc. N's really pushed the USPS envelope in the last year or so :frown:
frown.gif

Hypebeasts are corny kids...but if I had to choose I guess I'd take them over shoenerds...hypebeasts tend to be more sociable at least...still cornballs though :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

This is NT Family means nothing. We've made fun of everyone including the handicapped and dead so theres no way we're going to stop for a family member. No disrespect but ur buddy looks odd. Not to mention the position of his hands :rofl:
roll.gif

Most of these people aren't even hypebeast.. alot of you are posting people in t-shirts/jeans/sneakers.. example. how is this guy hypebeast?

[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

JaeBeats i understand what your saying, but its the internet, dont need to explain anything lol. Nowadays i dont even know what a hypebeast is because i can walk out the house with a plain colored t shirt, jeans, and some nikes they dont sell in footlocker,champs,footaction....etc. and i can be called a hypebeast :lol:
laugh.gif

On another note that quote you have is pretty funny because i can actually picture it. :lol:
laugh.gif

The term "hypebeast" lost its meaning years ago...

Its more of a characteristic than the clothing you wear.

You kinda feel someones a hypebeast, when their attire looks forced. Its forced cuz they think its gonna help their "cool."
No, theyre not cool.
Ive been called a hypebeast, because of the gear I had. But now, its an average look for Niketalk.
For Sale size 12-13 HEAT. Size 36&38 Denim. Iron Heart and Puma Evisus for Under Retail. VERY GOOD YOU BUY NOW GOOD MONEY GOOD YOU BUY

"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

p1030122.jpg
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

This guy really doesn't stand out as beastly to me....alot of the kids posted in here are...kidsTHIRD WORLD - MUSIC PRODUCER OF THE DECADE
Quote:
This is your future. These bums are former sneakerheads who's habits got out of control. They lost everything except their last, favorite pair of kicks, and that's all they carry with them today. 5 years from now we'll see homeless dudes in DMP XI's, Penny Foams and Playstation AF1's.

bandanas.....

2005-06-22_131442_biggayal.jpg

FS 8 pairs of Jordans size 4.5-6!
FS OG Grapes size 9.5
FS DS Solebar 777 AF1s size 11.5

n1036320043_30022595_3451.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
anybody notice the hunters in the back :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

anyone else who flips off the camera with his mother and grandmother in the picture is my hero
TEAM GIGANTES​

Back
Top Bottom