OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

^^ kids born in 90s, should dress how did they back in the 90s. yeah, right. i'd start that trend, but i don't beasts after my steez, yo. but w/e. and i hate poser kids born in the 90s, frontin'. i'm born in the 90s and proud. and i got MY OWN style. don't need to copy, nobody yo.

wtf? your ******ed bruh. your born in the 90s but im sure when you came out your moms +#%! you didnt have a fresh prince hat on with the brightest coloredshirt in the galaxy on too. GET THE $##% outta here bruh lol. Your not a hypebeast, your a poser. If you dressed like how YOU did in the 90s when you were bornyou would have payless sneaks on with osh gosh bgosh overalls son.

m_35abca8b408b770e71fecedca1af9429.jpg

BAD BAD BAD
ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I POSTED HERE

Originally Posted by ayoHOV

wtf? your ******ed bruh. your born in the 90s but im sure when you came out your moms +#%! you didnt have a fresh prince hat on with the brightest colored shirt in the galaxy on too. GET THE $##% outta here bruh lol. Your not a hypebeast, your a poser. If you dressed like how YOU did in the 90s when you were born you would have payless sneaks on with osh gosh bgosh overalls son.

Good Point.

Originally Posted by ayoHOV

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

^^ kids born in 90s, should dress how did they back in the 90s. yeah, right. i'd start that trend, but i don't beasts after my steez, yo. but w/e. and i hate poser kids born in the 90s, frontin'. i'm born in the 90s and proud. and i got MY OWN style. don't need to copy, nobody yo.

wtf? your ******ed bruh. your born in the 90s but im sure when you came out your moms +#%! you didnt have a fresh prince hat on with the brightest colored shirt in the galaxy on too. GET THE $##% outta here bruh lol. Your not a hypebeast, your a poser. If you dressed like how YOU did in the 90s when you were born you would have payless sneaks on with osh gosh bgosh overalls son.

thanks...
w/e.
yeah, i wouldn't actually dress like that though.
gay look.
i'll probably commit suicide.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AIRADAMM

i'm going to start using this pic when necessary. how is dude a hypebeast

the first dude is wearing a hat that says 'hype', and the other dude

just looks like a regular ol' cornball....?
laugh.gif
remembering when

they got on you

Funny how people are hating on jonas and ben when next year we'll see most of ya'll following these trend setters !

Funny how people are hating on jonas and ben when next year we'll see most of ya'll following these trend setters !
There is no way in hell you will ever see me in anything either of them are wearing....except the iPhone case cus I have it already...

and wats with the arm warmer tan line on this one??
oduq5.jpg

^^^ I agree a bad outfit is a bad outfit! If my message did'nt pertain to you no worries! I agree the outfits are straight up doo doo but dont be suprisedif you see people wearing that in 08 just like people were wearing those wack dead serious hoodies in 06 and 07!

i take it back. maybe overly matching doesn't make her a hypebeast.. just someone who can't dress.

she did wayyy better than this girl though..

layersqn5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom