MaNdiZee21 wrote:
for somereason peps out here in az are beasting really bad
*really really tight jeans
*vans
*really tight shirts!

some girls lookin good though LOL
roll.gif

doesnt it piss you off?
kids are about to get the smack down from me........

yessss and its getting annoying!
them walking around my college
tired.gif

its funny cuz grown men @ my school are beastin to the extreme
roll.gif

What college are you attending??
laugh.gif
@ grown men doing it too
smh.gif

AZ is one of theee worst places where hype beast just start creeping around all of a sudden...
Estrella Mountain Comm. Coll. (EMCC)
yea i just moved in from cali about 7 months ago
eyes.gif

but yea grown men trynna wear the skinny's wit the sb's, rope chains on their sides, big rope chains around their necks.
sick.gif

and man are sb's sooo hypppped up out here! haha
roll.gif

Cool cool hopefully I'll be attending Grand Canyon Uni next year....
Word Cali? I moved about 3years ago from Cali too....... You'll get use to it.....
Forreal the sb thing is JUST starting to pop off dudes out here are mad late on stuff...........
The thing is it spreads like wild fire all of a sudden..........
When I moved I swear I was one out maybe 5 rocking Vans real hard, and dudes at school were giving me the
indifferent.gif
thinking they were wack
and look at them now everyone and their mom has a pair of Vans
laugh.gif
freakenhype beast
smh.gif
This dude seen me with my Marc Jocob Van's and went all
eek.gif
"where'd you get those"...... I told him "ummmm Barney's"

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

I think all the dudes on niketalk rockin Half Cabs are hypebeasts. Them @%+@+ aint new and 99% of ya'll dont skate.

i dont wear half cabs cuz i dont like them but can we not wear sb's since they are skate shoes? i mean some kids that wear jays dont play ball so we might as well call them hype beasts too right?

ok.....the flamingly gay guy or girl thing up there is just frickin sickening.....i blame the media and mtv reality shows...

Originally Posted by G Raider

this dude was posted earlier in the thread i dont think he is a hypebeast he is just flat out not on the straight side...i was lookin at M.I.A.'s page and seen the picture of him with the yellow pants and the spizikes.......

ive never had to use it but i think it is time.......

NO H()M() on this post.
I bet he knows a alot of BAAAD females......

I FOUNT THIS ON URBAN DICTIONARY

1. hypebeast 808 up, 215 down
1. Sneakerheads who only rock hyped up !##+ to get props b/c they got no self worth or sense of style.
2. 50% of NikeTalk members
embarassed.gif

1. Yo, check out my matching supreme cap, bape hoody, bape jeans, and bape kicks.
2. You hypebeast

Supreme fitteds are nice though......not because they say supreme, but the quality is great. Well on my friends' fitted at least

this dude was posted earlier in the thread i dont think he is a hypebeast he is just flat out not on the straight side...i was lookin at M.I.A.'s page and seen the picture of him with the yellow pants and the spizikes.......

NO H()M() on this post.

First thing that came to mind:
300_persia_0313.jpg

Lol at the damn manhole...

And that guy/girl up there....!@!. Somewhere there is a father and or brother shaking their head wondering !@! went wrong
happy.gif

NO H()M() on this post.
WOOOOAAAAAH that's beyond gay

that THING is scary

Originally Posted by alan713

NO H()M() on this post.

First thing that came to mind:
300_persia_0313.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I SWEAR I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING, DAM YOU BEAT ME TO IT.... GOOD WORK....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vctry20

CzdaDegrees wrote:

smoothkicks90 wrote:

smh.gif
smh.gif
man sometimes rappers really do make brands look horrible

yeah I feel you. I mean it's no big deal when somebody rocks one or two pieces of gucci, but then some douche has to go overkill and kind of
just ruin it for everybody

laugh if u want, but this outfit is fresh..

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

ok.....the flamingly gay guy or girl thing up there is just frickin sickening.....i blame the media and mtv reality shows...

REAL F'in TALK!!!

I've been saying that MTV is partly responsible for the recent BOOMING population of gay teens for years!!!

Damn near every show on the network showcases some gay dude or gay girl...like it's the thing to be. Oh it's soooo cool to be gay. That @#$% startedwith Karamo...and hasn't stopped since.
smh.gif

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

REAL F'in TALK!!!

I've been saying that MTV is partly responsible for the recent BOOMING population of gay teens for years!!!

Damn near every show on the network showcases some gay dude or gay girl...like it's the thing to be. Oh it's soooo cool to be gay. That @#$% started with Karamo...and hasn't stopped since.
smh.gif

HOLLA!!!

bro now i think about it........ you are so right!!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom