OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Some new hot CW's. (Not my pics). Cant wait for these joints to come out
21jn9jo.jpg

9uck5i.jpg

2w257uq.jpg

npnaeg.jpg

1z2ite8.jpg

im kinda worried about these. at 100 bucks, they probably only have zoom air in the heel and thats it.

Im waiting on some kind of detailed write up on these. I havent been this excited for a balling shoe since the Hyperdunk first got introduced.

Originally Posted by mt3130

im kinda worried about these. at 100 bucks, they probably only have zoom air in the heel and thats it.

If Nike are going to skimp on the Zoom, they chould at least go Heel forefoot, DHIP heel. :-(

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I havent been this excited for a balling shoe since the Hyperdunk first got introduced.

...and 'hype' was the operative word there unfortunately.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by mt3130

If Nike are going to skimp on the Zoom, they chould at least go Heel forefoot, DHIP heel. :-(

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I havent been this excited for a balling shoe since the Hyperdunk first got introduced.

...and 'hype' was the operative word there unfortunately.

The Hyperdunk was a great shoe if not one of the best basketball shoes at the time In my opinion. I wore those things to the ground on the court.

To me these look to have all of the components I look for in a shoe to play in. Lightweight, great breathability, and decent cushioning. No hype involved in these what so ever.

Yeah, I don't see these being a shoe that doesn't perform well. All the specs that TheAssassin23 mentioned should be a part of the shoe.

The blue, green, and del sol colorways are the one's I'm interested in. Hopefully the the retail price isn't $145, because that would definitely be too much.

i hope this link works

http://translate.google.com/transla...se-2010-usab-fiba-wordl-games/&sl=zh-CN&tl=en

found some info on the hyperfuse by some chinese site from kenlu.net. they say it's heel and forefoot air but i have a strong assumption that translates to zoom air. i'm still kinda iffy on the exact cushioning setup but quite sure that cushlon and zoom air is in there somewhere. i have doubts about a $100 nike bball sneaker with zoom air in the heel and forefoot so i wouldn't hold my breath.

The USA, Brazil, Canada colorways look real good to me, hopefully I have a chance at them.

Back
Top Bottom