OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

^^^^ my del sols are coming too...should have them by the end of the week. They will be the only ones I get until the lows show up...

Ordered the aqua's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

the coupon keep saying "you did not meet the minimum amount for this coupon" why? 99.99.........maybe because they dont charge me tax?

Maybe you have to add a pair of socks so it is over $100, just guessing

the coupon keep saying "you did not meet the minimum amount for this coupon" why? 99.99.........maybe because they dont charge me tax?
if you are using it on-line, you need to spend $100 before tax. So buy socks. 

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by havoc11

Originally Posted by warriors510

Footlocker lady said we couldnt use the coupon on house of hoops hyperfuses? did this happen to anyone else.

i just went yesterday to HOH LA and i got a brasil hyperfuse with the coupon -_-
That's not a HOH location. That's a Footlocker with a House of Hoops. You can't go to a HOH standalone store and use the coupon.
if thats not the HOHla than where is HOHla. ive always thought of that place as the HOHLA......

Footlocker lady said we couldnt use the coupon on house of hoops hyperfuses? did this happen to anyone else.

i just went yesterday to HOH LA and i got a brasil hyperfuse with the coupon -_-
That's not a HOH location. That's a Footlocker with a House of Hoops. You can't go to a HOH standalone store and use the coupon.
if thats not the HOHla than where is HOHla. ive always thought of that place as the HOHLA......
if you are talking about the footlocker at beverly center in LA then its HOHLA.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

if you are talking about the footlocker at beverly center in LA then its HOHLA.
I was saying that its not its own store like HOH NY. Its a Footlocker with a House of Hoops.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Is it me or do these fit real narrow?

Idk about narrow but my normal size 10s felt super snug then I went up a half size against my will and these fit PERFECT

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Is it me or do these fit real narrow?

Idk about narrow but my normal size 10s felt super snug then I went up a half size against my will and these fit PERFECT
kind of the same thing no?

yes they are narrow, thats what all the reviews have said also, ur suppose to get a size up

yes they are narrow, thats what all the reviews have said also, ur suppose to get a size up

Naaah..just get your normal size. It fits narrow the first time, but it breaks in and it becomes true to fit/perfect after the first wear.

Too many idiots work at the Harlem HOH
smh.gif

Get your true size in these. My feet looked like a pack of franks in them when I went .5 size down.

Now I have to find a site to order them from.

for the sizing, for me, i wore 11.5 but i have to up half size for the hyperfuse because they're kinda tight.
but it is really an amazing shoe to ball on. very light.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Maybe you have to add a pair of socks so it is over $100, just guessing

what site r yall order from?.. every site says on the page these r excluded from discount...

Broham, do you mean half a size up? If not, then yes. The workers at HOH in Harlem are re'tards for telling you to go half a size down. Mine are half size bigger than my regular size, but I haven't balled in them yet.

i usually go a half size down for my ball shoes, gotta keep my feet snug but i stuck true to size for these and theyre so comfy i needa get a couple more pairs for the season.

Back
Top Bottom