OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

do hyperfuses fit like foamposite ones? since someone said they are narrow..normally i'm a size 10.5..should i go up to 11? 11 is what i wear when it comes to foams

i wear an eleven but my foot is narrow so i think it depends on your foot width. If your foot is narrow then get your normal size but if it sits wide then get a size up.

30t6p3b.gif
isn't it funny how most of the time they give us some b. s.

rudy gay shoes

nike-huarache-2010-rudy-gay-pe-1-600x450.jpg

and

zoom-shark-rg-4.jpg

and now that he's got some fire on his feet, no words of them coming out
frown.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif

62953_480774635235_633780235_7201130_57562_n.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by joekamel

bbmediaday2010-233.jpg

Anyone know if this colorway ever released or will release?

I think that colourway already released. They might of been on NDC. Those are the orange TB's.

No they have not yet.
I saw it showing as out of stock on nike.com. Is it cause they put them up too early?

i think those jwall pe's are the best cw so far. i also like how nike made that logo. he should've signed with the swoosh.

these are some sweet looking grips...loving the lows too...

was wondering, would anyone have any knowledge on the low-top's cushioning set up - same specs as the higher cuts (zoom forefoot) or?

how are these for basketball...? i need a light shoe. all my js and retros feel super heavy to me. (im a sg) i was thinking about getting these with the strap.

I mean really, why haven't these hit NikeID yet?

Take the Soldier IV TB and Zoom Flight V down and put up the Hyperfuse & Zoom BB1 already!

GET ON IT, NIKE!!!

Back
Top Bottom