OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

edited 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

yea they gotta keep it OG... please don't mess up a good thing Nike..

and koopa did you cop rondo's? for some reason wasn't feeling them when i held em in had.. but with that discount i will like them more.. lol

and Los,
pimp.gif
of course man. gotta rep my city. got the westbrooks as well, the rondo's are nice in their own way imo. no coupons allowed at hohmd though
30t6p3b.gif
. i'm not feeling the deron's or broy's. the broy's are just plain imo. and i'm not a fan of dwill, cause one of my friends has mancrush on him
laugh.gif

anything else on your list recently? always interested in seeing what you're interested in cause you cop the unique colorways
laugh.gif
. oh and you not liking the kobe 6 christmas .....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. you lost.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

yea they gotta keep it OG... please don't mess up a good thing Nike..

and koopa did you cop rondo's? for some reason wasn't feeling them when i held em in had.. but with that discount i will like them more.. lol

and Los,
pimp.gif
of course man. gotta rep my city. got the westbrooks as well, the rondo's are nice in their own way imo. no coupons allowed at hohmd though
30t6p3b.gif
. i'm not feeling the deron's or broy's. the broy's are just plain imo. and i'm not a fan of dwill, cause one of my friends has mancrush on him
laugh.gif

anything else on your list recently? always interested in seeing what you're interested in cause you cop the unique colorways
laugh.gif
. oh and you not liking the kobe 6 christmas .....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. you lost.

roll.gif

ayoooo @ ya freind. lol 

and I like the  colorway of those kobe's but ehhhh at that shoe.. more pairs for yall kobe lovers
pimp.gif

and as far as other kix, I need those X mas V2.. you not into the brons right?

these felt better on the court than my PR's, which are a 10. I copped these in my true size (9.5) and wore elite socks. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

these felt better on the court than my PR's, which are a 10. I copped these in my true size (9.5) and wore elite socks. 
pimp.gif

yo when you wore them with the nike elite basketball socks, they were not tight when you played? your true size is what you wear for any shoe right? I wore my elite socks and they felt really tight. I have heard from friends that they run half size smaller and narrower. But I got them in my true size too. I was just wondering if i should have got them in 10.5 thanks

Light weight, they were tight at first, but after I tightened up the laces and laced them all the at up, I was fine. At first i thought i dropped the ball when I exchanged the 10's for my true size because they felt really tight without even lacing them up. My foot slides a little in the size 10 I have. for reference, foams are narrow on me. When I balled in the all black ones my foot would fall asleep while I played. It took a couple of wears for that to go away. That didnt happen with these.

This sneaker is gonna be one of those sought after classics, I can already tell. Especially the more unique colors like the Aqua/Retros, Silver FNL exclusives, and PE's. I kinda see them ending up like a cheaper Foamposite... A super ahead of its time, high tech shoe that starts off with a niche following and ends up huge. Just wait... In 5 or so years cats will be begging for a retro of these. And don't take it the wrong way, I'm not saying they match up to the Foams as a sneaker, I just think the impact will be similar.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by bib10

Good News for KD fans!

Nike Hyperfuse Kevin Durant Creamsicle PE release @ Jan2011
special thx University Nike Icon Hong Kong, Hk-kicks.com member crystal_chow16 's info!
attachment.php

thx for the good news bro. Now let's hope the left pair drops and not the right.
I actually prefer the right pair...i think those are better...but either way im gonnna get these...better then the creamsicle kd2 imo

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Light weight, they were tight at first, but after I tightened up the laces and laced them all the at up, I was fine. At first i thought i dropped the ball when I exchanged the 10's for my true size because they felt really tight without even lacing them up. My foot slides a little in the size 10 I have. for reference, foams are narrow on me. When I balled in the all black ones my foot would fall asleep while I played. It took a couple of wears for that to go away. That didnt happen with these.

Yeah, i know what you mean. I just purchased 3 pairs for dirt cheap in Jersey and i dont want to regret buy them if theyre always going to hurt me when i play ball. also, i bought madd pairs of the elite socks and i dont want to not be able to wear them if they make it worse in the hyperfuses. are your feet regular or medium width? mine are, i think medium width. so, maybe its just me. did you have to break them in to make them not feel tight or just on the first go? thank you for your time.

fresh - i got the china's early and just got the south beaches. best lebron's out so far in its line imo. maybe a v2 on the discount...but otherwise...i might be done. china's are too nice for me to let up, and south beaches were executed extremely well.

Originally Posted by Light Weight

Yeah, i know what you mean. I just purchased 3 pairs for dirt cheap in Jersey and i dont want to regret buy them if theyre always going to hurt me when i play ball. also, i bought madd pairs of the elite socks and i dont want to not be able to wear them if they make it worse in the hyperfuses. are your feet regular or medium width? mine are, i think medium width. so, maybe its just me. did you have to break them in to make them not feel tight or just on the first go? thank you for your time.
i think my foot is regular width. And after 5 mins on the court they felt fine the first time. Tonight it took a while for it not to bother me. 

On another note, these maybe the first kicks i rock on and off the court since like 10th grade.

i guess i just gotta go out and try it. haha you rock the same pair you play ball in. how did the elite socks feel with the hyperfuses?

Originally Posted by Light Weight

i guess i just gotta go out and try it. haha you rock the same pair you play ball in. how did the elite socks feel with the hyperfuses?

I haven't worn them to chill yet. Maybe to a Knicks game. And the socks feel great.

i bought my westbrooks in my true size(10), and ive played in them ~5 times now..

i have never felt so much pain in my left foot before

frown.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

i bought my westbrooks in my true size(10), and ive played in them ~5 times now..

i have never felt so much pain in my left foot before

frown.gif
damn.. thats why i ball in Lebrons 7's and next up are the 8's

Back
Top Bottom