OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

I must say... I played in my USA's tonight the 11.5, I like them far better than the Kobe's (and i'm a kobe V freak), and about on par or even a tad better than my original Hyperdunk's (Hyperdunk 2010's are garbage to me, too flimsy like the hyperize and creases on the toes weird)

I thought initially they were a little snug and uncomfortable for casual wear, loosely laced.. With a pair of nike elite socks (thick) or double up, it's snug the way it should be but not uncomfortable, opposite actually.. I LOVE the traction in the, mobility, fit and movement, lateral stability (hyperdunk 2010's feel narrow and have like no mid arch support TO ME) and this is opposite, I just love them.

Now i'm back with them, I wasn't going to get all of the colorways I wanted because I thought they weren't that comfortable in the forefoot area, they are narrow. BUT, when you lace them tight for ball, it's like it opens up the forefoot area a little bit (in a weird odd way) someone who has done it can vouch for me, it becomes more roomy.

BTW, the forefoot zoom is amazing feel wise and so responsive, and all of the tout about no zoom in heel (yea it sucked at first hearing that news) but there is so much cushioning I don't see how it will ever bottom out, it feels like there is a zoom air bag in the heal , I love them!

Going to get the aqua's and brazil's tomorrow
smile.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I must say... I played in my USA's tonight the 11.5, I like them far better than the Kobe's (and i'm a kobe V freak), and about on par or even a tad better than my original Hyperdunk's (Hyperdunk 2010's are garbage to me, too flimsy like the hyperize and creases on the toes weird)

I thought initially they were a little snug and uncomfortable for casual wear, loosely laced.. With a pair of nike elite socks (thick) or double up, it's snug the way it should be but not uncomfortable, opposite actually.. I LOVE the traction in the, mobility, fit and movement, lateral stability (hyperdunk 2010's feel narrow and have like no mid arch support TO ME) and this is opposite, I just love them.

Now i'm back with them, I wasn't going to get all of the colorways I wanted because I thought they weren't that comfortable in the forefoot area, they are narrow. BUT, when you lace them tight for ball, it's like it opens up the forefoot area a little bit (in a weird odd way) someone who has done it can vouch for me, it becomes more roomy.

BTW, the forefoot zoom is amazing feel wise and so responsive, and all of the tout about no zoom in heel (yea it sucked at first hearing that news) but there is so much cushioning I don't see how it will ever bottom out, it feels like there is a zoom air bag in the heal , I love them!

smile.gif
This is true.  i felt the same thing when i played in mine.  Wore them to ball 4 times now and they break in very well.  I didnt have to go a .5 size up, instead I just wore my usual sz 11.  Those that had to go a .5 sz up probably have wide or fat feet.  

^^^^^^^double and cosign what they both said I was just waiting for somebody logical to speak up. Hyperfuse got it all folks.

i tried these on at NTLA and I didn't like the back piece in the upper, it was hitting my achilles funny (does this "break in" so it doesn't dig in) ....I am so used to lows now that it bugged me...other than that they felt great, the zoom was nice. I did have to go up a 1/2 size in these, but I usually wear my true size in the kobe vs and ivs.

smile.gif

Co-sign everything this guy said.

I practiced on my USA's on wednesday night and they were comfortable as hell...they sit a little higher than ZKV's but it's hardly noticeable.

Initially, i was a bit worried, because I ordered my regular size and everyone kept saying u shoulda gotten .5 up, but upon lacing them up, I love the snug fit. I got 10.5 which is what I wear on Kobes, and they fit fine by me.

Btw, the laces on these are Loooooooong!
laugh.gif

Here's my only complain thus far, but i think this is due to me having a bit of achilles tendonitis on my left foot....the heel tab kinda digs in to my achilles and makes it a bit uncomfortable...however, this is not the case on my right foot, so I think it's just me. Also can attribute this to the fact that i'm so used to wearing lows.

smile.gif

Co-sign everything this guy said.

I practiced on my USA's on wednesday night and they were comfortable as hell...they sit a little higher than ZKV's but it's hardly noticeable.

Initially, i was a bit worried, because I ordered my regular size and everyone kept saying u shoulda gotten .5 up, but upon lacing them up, I love the snug fit. I got 10.5 which is what I wear on Kobes, and they fit fine by me.

Btw, the laces on these are Loooooooong!
laugh.gif

Here's my only complain thus far, but i think this is due to me having a bit of achilles tendonitis on my left foot....the heel tab kinda digs in to my achilles and makes it a bit uncomfortable...however, this is not the case on my right foot, so I think it's just me. Also can attribute this to the fact that i'm so used to wearing lows.

Great review guys. I have yet to ball in my pair. I have a wide feet so i did go 1 size up coz there are no 12.5's here in where i am
frown.gif

Saw the aquas at this new HOH by me ...Slightly dissapointed with how dark they really are compared to in pictures, still coppable
laugh.gif

..Still trying to see where im balling this year to decide what color to get

finally was able to try on a pair and they felt amazing. the photo blue pair were the ones i tried and i think they might be my new b-ball shoes.
the blue is
pimp.gif

anyone have good pics of the photo blue's?
nerd.gif
i just need an extra excuse to get them
laugh.gif

smile.gif

right on the money review.

played in mine the other day and really love the snug fit in them. very light as well but stable and strong. cut is just right, i really like the feel that you can freely move on the court with it. its like wearing a nike free but more solid and strong. will def grab more.

btw saw from the kobe thread when someone scanned the kobe V rice homes from the new Kicks mag that there is a B Roy PE coming soon. I hope they also release the rondo pe.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

is the coupon valid for HoH exclusives??
sadly... no... i went to one in south sf and they said the coupons work for nothing in HoH
frown.gif

Saw the cool greys in person at my local fnl today at the mall, I nearly copped. They are super clean.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I'm waiting on the green TB pair to release.
joints are nice..too bad i'm gonna have to get rid of my 11

pretty strange that the shoe is universally too small..i guess that's an impact of the new fuse tech
grin.gif

Anyone notice how often anyone on team USA wearing Hyperfuses slips? Been watching yesterday and today, and I keep seeing them slip. It could be the court, but for the most part I don't think it is.

Everytime a fast move is made, they completely slip,fall, or travel. I didn't notice Lithuania have those problems. Most were wearing Hyperizes...

Just something I noticed though. Anyone having traction problems with these?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Anyone notice how often anyone on team USA wearing Hyperfuses slips? Been watching yesterday and today, and I keep seeing them slip. It could be the court, but for the most part I don't think it is.

Everytime a fast move is made, they completely slip,fall, or travel. I didn't notice Lithuania have those problems. Most were wearing Hyperizes...

unfortunately this is the reason why i am returning mine...if you look at the sole where it is segmented it was simply horrible placement...if you're entire foot is coming into contact with the floor then that is fine the traction will grab...but if you are going really low and pushing primarily with the balls of your feet if you look at the sole that is exactly where the separations are...since they are so thick and just straight lines there is nothing grabbing and you will just slip...if you look at any other shoe like the hyperdunk 2010, which most Lit players were wearing, the shoe has the pivot point and although the sole is segmented it is done so in a way where lateral traction will not be compromised....I was trying to find out why the traction was no good laterally and I thought I just had to break them in....i wore them for a few days and it didn't get any better...put one hyperfuse on one side and a kobe iv on the other....hyperfuse=no grab, kobe iv=traction...looked at the sole and figured it out...it may be fine outside, im not sure because I don't ball outdoors, but on hardwood it's no good

alot of the slippage from the game may have been from the stickers on the floor because thats exactly where rondo slipped during one portion of the game....but lateral traction on these is not as great as they could have been...unfortunate

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

unfortunately this is the reason why i am returning mine...if you look at the sole where it is segmented it was simply horrible placement...if you're entire foot is coming into contact with the floor then that is fine the traction will grab...but if you are going really low and pushing primarily with the balls of your feet if you look at the sole that is exactly where the separations are...since they are so thick and just straight lines there is nothing grabbing and you will just slip...if you look at any other shoe like the hyperdunk 2010, which most Lit players were wearing, the shoe has the pivot point and although the sole is segmented it is done so in a way where lateral traction will not be compromised....I was trying to find out why the traction was no good laterally and I thought I just had to break them in....i wore them for a few days and it didn't get any better...put one hyperfuse on one side and a kobe iv on the other....hyperfuse=no grab, kobe iv=traction...looked at the sole and figured it out...it may be fine outside, im not sure because I don't ball outdoors, but on hardwood it's no good

alot of the slippage from the game may have been from the stickers on the floor because thats exactly where rondo slipped during one portion of the game....but lateral traction on these is not as great as they could have been...unfortunate

this is breaking my heart... 
frown.gif

i might end up with soldiers 4's... but then again, what can beat the max+zoom setup?

Wore my del sol's for ball today for the first time. Anyone else find that there is a lot of pressure put on the middle of your ankle by the lace loop on the tongue? I played ball for about 3 hours today and at the end of the session when I took off the shoes I found that my skin was rubbed raw at the point of the lace loop. I was wearing Nike Elite Crew Socks so it definitely wasn't that I was wearing thin socks. I even had to roll the socks over once just to double up the thickness around the ankle so it had more padding. I'm gonna try not using that loop next time...But I'm worried that it will compromise the fit and also the tongue will just slide down.

Back
Top Bottom