OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Anyone see the yellow Oregon PEs they wore vs Oregon State today? They looked good with the unis. Would love to see some better looks.

Best photo I could find...

x610.jpg

scooped the red/black pair we'll see how they hoop. yall dont too sure though
laugh.gif

imagine if Oregon men's team was ranked top 10 uniforms would be even more
eek.gif

Originally Posted by justnsane6

does anybody know if eastbay plans on restocking??

The Lows are currently on preorder.  We're expecting to be able to ship out the black ones this week and expect the rest of the colors in early February.

Product page: http://bit.ly/eLCpye

EastbayRep - Ryan

i saw those on ebay and wondered why they didnt release the hyperfuse or nike could be setting us up and letting us by those fly bys. Then releasing the same color blocking as his hyperfuse and saying they are some hoh pe's in the fly bys.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

don't know if you guys seen this colorway..

very similair to Westbrook joints

!CDp-DY!BWk~%24(KGrHqQOKiwE0n9OYCzrBNPU6hdSIw~~_3.JPG

koc-11-22-2010-29.jpg

Saw these at a store in Manila, I was dissapointed when I saw the air max bubble because at first i thought they are the Westbrook hyperfuse

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

don't know if you guys seen this colorway..

!CDp-DY!BWk~%24(KGrHqQOKiwE0n9OYCzrBNPU6hdSIw~~_3.JPG
These have been out at NikeTown London for a few weeks now and look really nice in person.

^ that ain't happening nike dropped the ball on the home pe's but then again every nike nba player seems to where there aways even when their home. Fresh i think they may change your mind when you see them because the east colors are nice

Wish they would drop those OKC aways in regular hyperfuse instead of fly bys

And its CONFIRMED creamsicle hyperfuse aint droppin??

Matrix's Hyperfuse

Shawn_Marion_WhtBlu_Crop11-570x319.jpg

Shawn_Marion_WhtBlu_Profile-570x384.jpg

Shawn_Marion_WhtBlu_Heel1-570x384.jpg

Originally Posted by gishtar
For those interested, these two colorways will be available for sale tonight at 12 AM EST.  Please note, we have yet to receive the shipment, so any order placed for these shoes will be a back-order.  Also, these shoes are extremely limited, but I have not seen a huge demand for them.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/gtTOyM  

We have yet to receive pictures for these shoes, so we have no image on our website at the moment.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom