Official iPad 3 Event Thread (new Apple TV too?)

first time ipad buyer - should i get the 2 or 3?

is the retina display that big of a difference?

I havent read through the whole thread so i mighta missed this but i just got the new ipad and cant remain logged into NT after i leave safari. as u can imagine this is extremely annoying. NT is not available in tapatalk i guess bc of yuku, so what other options are there out there so i can go in and out of NT while remaining logged in?

Originally Posted by MK25toLife

I havent read through the whole thread so i mighta missed this but i just got the new ipad and cant remain logged into NT after i leave safari. as u can imagine this is extremely annoying. NT is not available in tapatalk i guess bc of yuku, so what other options are there out there so i can go in and out of NT while remaining logged in?

Try Atomic Browser

for the newcomers deciding between the 2 and 3. 
just ask yourself, are you willing to pay an extra $100 for a higher quality display?

Originally Posted by MK25toLife

Are you private browsing?

Someone explain to me what all I would have to do to be able to go to flash video sites on this, and how reliable said app or jailbreak or whatever is. Most flv sites have not converted to html5.

Originally Posted by just reason

Good wifi here.. A little hot but nothing crazy..LTE is fast!!!! I'm typing from mine now... Sent from my iPad.

I'm reading LTE is like 10x as fast as 3g.   Didn't know that.  That alone would make me get it.

JAilbreak still isn't out yet
frown.gif
mad apple took away the torrent Downloader that was available via the app store.

For those of you that need power points on their iPad, slideshark is amazing. Think of it like a Dropbox for your sideshows.

Also, I bougt that google plus photography collection. My god. Worth the $5 and then some. It's like 520 HD photos you can use as wallpapers.
Here is a link:
http://plusonecollection.com/purchase-print-book/

Highly reccomed you cop that ebook. Even if it's the only one you ever buy. And download it on a computer then transfer to iTunes. It's like 478MB

Sample of some of my favorite pictures

Always wondered how come there isn't an iPad tips and tricks thread on NT (unless I just can't find it). But does anyone know how to hover over a link? Like, you know how you can hover over a topic on NT and read the first few lines of the thread? Can you do that on the iPad?

Thanks for this HD pics. Anybody know the easiest way to upload CBR files on this thing? I'd love to be able to read all these comics I have downloaded.

yo the jailbreak isnt out yet =\

anyone get that space/universe app?

getting rave reviews n %%!!

I found a new 32gb iPod Touch. Has a few scratches here and there... How much could I sell it for? It was locked so there was no way for me to find it's owner, and to be honest, I'm not really worried about finding the owner.... Best way to go about selling it?

What are some good uses for an iPod Touch?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I found a new 32gb iPod Touch. Has a few scratches here and there... How much could I sell it for? It was locked so there was no way for me to find it's owner, and to be honest, I'm not really worried about finding the owner.... Best way to go about selling it?

What are some good uses for an iPod Touch?

what generation is it? color? cracked screen?

external hard drive, ipod, controller for ipad.

Originally Posted by presequel

Download flex player, it's free I believe. I load up avi files without any converting and it plays perfectly. No time converting.

Yo thank you so much for this app. It's perfect.

Originally Posted by MECKS

JAilbreak still isn't out yet
frown.gif
mad apple took away the torrent Downloader that was available via the app store.

For those of you that need power points on their iPad, slideshark is amazing. Think of it like a Dropbox for your sideshows.

Also, I bougt that google plus photography collection. My god. Worth the $5 and then some. It's like 520 HD photos you can use as wallpapers.
Here is a link:
http://plusonecollection.com/purchase-print-book/

Highly reccomed you cop that ebook. Even if it's the only one you ever buy. And download it on a computer then transfer to iTunes. It's like 478MB

Sample of some of my favorite pictures

Very nice pics, but these pics can be found via a quick Google search for free.  I've had a couple of these on my iPhone.
OAN, finally picked up my New iPad, courtesy of my employer, and I must say that it is definitely pretty nice.  I just registered to begin school next month so it will definitely come in handy I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom