Official iPhone 4 UPDATE: "Nobody Comes Close." - Steve Jobs. Release; June 24th Pre Orders 15th

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

anyone know what the prices might be for an upgrade if eligible?
My cousin wants to know this too.
Also, anyone have an idea of what the price might be for a new customer? Tmo contract ends in 3 days so just in time
pimp.gif
man my contract ends on the 31st too! i cannot wait just in time. but prices and everything i think will be announced june 7th on monday.

APLX2 wrote:
LOL @ the bill you iphone users see every month for outrageously amount of dropped calls and slow 3g. EVO 4G with my 25% USC discount= 60 a month of unlimited everything. Oh yeah, the EVO will have access to ESPN mobile TV that will show every game of the world cup.

Only atlanta,hawaii,boise,chicago,dc,maryland,charlotte,vegas,pittsburgh,philly,portland,seattle,dallas, and houston have 4G coverage(and even in those areas its spotty)So unless you live there having a fast 4g means lol nuttin. And you still gotta buy memory. And video chat still gonna suck because yes it has a 8mp camera but that isnt the front facing 1mp. Also the screen maybe bigger but the colors are very low in resolution (half of the iphone). Plus like i said before you cant even compare the app market.

Originally Posted by CashMoney

Also, anyone have an idea of what the price might be for a new customer? Tmo contract ends in 3 days so just in time
pimp.gif
man my contract ends on the 31st too! i cannot wait just in time. but prices and everything i think will be announced june 7th on monday.
well, the 3g and 3gs were 200 and 300 with a new contract. so i hope its the same for a 32 and 64gb iphone
smile.gif

pimp.gif
Lucky! mine ends on November and im not going to wait till that long.  I want to upgrade early if that possible.. anyone know if its possible?

Originally Posted by icykicks79

pimp.gif
Lucky! mine ends on November and im not going to wait till that long.  I want to upgrade early if that possible.. anyone know if its possible?
sometimes at&t waives it off if ur like 1-2 months into ending your contract. so instead of paying the full price for an early termination fee they waive off atleast half of it i believe.

Originally Posted by LDJ

APLX2 wrote:
LOL @ the bill you iphone users see every month for outrageously amount of dropped calls and slow 3g. EVO 4G with my 25% USC discount= 60 a month of unlimited everything. Oh yeah, the EVO will have access to ESPN mobile TV that will show every game of the world cup.

Only atlanta,hawaii,boise,chicago,dc,maryland,charlotte,vegas,pittsburgh,philly,portland,seattle,dallas, and houston have 4G coverage(and even in those areas its spotty)So unless you live there having a fast 4g means lol nuttin. And you still gotta buy memory. And video chat still gonna suck because yes it has a 8mp camera but that isnt the front facing 1mp. Also the screen maybe bigger but the colors are very low in resolution (half of the iphone). Plus like i said before you cant even compare the app market.

4G is not spotty in DFW. Clearwire has the plex sowed up.

thadangerousmind wrote:
LDJ wrote:
APLX2 wrote:

4G is not spotty in DFW. Clearwire has the plex sowed up.

I stand corrected then. But still a phone that you can get the main advantage over the hd in 23 cities isnt much of an advantage now is it? Plus by the time 4G becomes relevant the evo wont be, Trust they will have atleast 2 or more so called "iPhone killers"

I CANNNNNN'T wait to go back to an IPHone, I hate my Nexus One, the battery, Google's terrible ervice and TMobile sucks

one more month I need to hold out...this phone is gonna be revolutionary

pimp.gif
Can't wait to get the white iphone now. I've had all of them except the recent 3gs because I had no need for a new phone since I still had the 3g. But its been like 2 years so its time for a new Iphone. The $299 they left it at is even better

Hey can regular folks get into the WWDC in San Francisco? Like, can we buy tickets or is it just for people in that business?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I love the iphone but HATE att. Unless they cut the price of the service im getting the evo.
THISSS

Their monthly charges are ridic.

I have an iphone on tmobile paying 80/month..although EDGE sucks..it's something I've just dealt with for the 3 years I've had it.

*prays the iphone comes to tmobile..or hell any carrier with reasonable plans*

grin.gif
eh, its not much of a stretch since I believe Germany tmobile has had the iphone for a while now.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Hey can regular folks get into the WWDC in San Francisco? Like, can we buy tickets or is it just for people in that business?
I think so but the tickets are sold out, they were like over a grand anyways since you're paying for the whole conference.

Back
Top Bottom