Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

stillmaticshay, nice, 
pimp.gif
Here's my current...click.

thanks ya'll

actually those are two diff wallpapers on my home screen and for snow cover ... the one in the background of SC4 is the default wall for that sc4 theme ... which is called Mr.Vinyl and you can find it at iconpaper (google it for the good stuff)

but to change the wall in sc4, ssh and go into library/sc4themes/

then go into the folder of whatever you current theme is, have your wall ready to go and renamed: [email protected] and overwrite the one that is in there, with your iphone wall, has to be the same size, i think AO said 940x640

thanks ya'll

actually those are two diff wallpapers on my home screen and for snow cover ... the one in the background of SC4 is the default wall for that sc4 theme ... which is called Mr.Vinyl and you can find it at iconpaper (google it for the good stuff)

but to change the wall in sc4, ssh and go into library/sc4themes/

then go into the folder of whatever you current theme is, have your wall ready to go and renamed: [email protected] and overwrite the one that is in there, with your iphone wall, has to be the same size, i think AO said 940x640

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Any better? Any way I could alter my status bar? (My phone is rooted if that helps)

do away with that status bar by hitting menu/preferences/hide notification bar

lookin good so far bro.
pimp.gif

thanks Shay, imma try that.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Any better? Any way I could alter my status bar? (My phone is rooted if that helps)

do away with that status bar by hitting menu/preferences/hide notification bar

lookin good so far bro.
pimp.gif

thanks Shay, imma try that.

Thanks man. I'm trying to make it fresh like you and Tetsujin. One day...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom