Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Good looking pablo for some reason the market wallpaper apps don't have too many black models smh... Its some sick themes in here without even rooting i guess i can live without the root.. Only thing i miss is the battery life smh

Good looking pablo for some reason the market wallpaper apps don't have too many black models smh... Its some sick themes in here without even rooting i guess i can live without the root.. Only thing i miss is the battery life smh

5519942401_eac51d5648.jpg
5520706248_2daea45912.jpg

thanks Pabs, ill post it up in a few

noypi, post your setup fam, you have the cleanest ipod/iphone setups
smokin.gif

thanks Pabs, ill post it up in a few

noypi, post your setup fam, you have the cleanest ipod/iphone setups
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by yun69un

Originally Posted by ACoolStack

Originally Posted by ludex360

Can some one recommend me a nice "slide to unlock" bar for this setup

What theme is this?
I downloaded this for my 3gs but it doesn't appear on my lock screen. Instead, it shows up as my wallpaper. How do I change that up? Any help?

To place on the lockscreen instead of the springboard, simply rename Wallpaper.html to LockBackground.html

using openssh

Originally Posted by yun69un

Originally Posted by ACoolStack

Originally Posted by ludex360

Can some one recommend me a nice "slide to unlock" bar for this setup

What theme is this?
I downloaded this for my 3gs but it doesn't appear on my lock screen. Instead, it shows up as my wallpaper. How do I change that up? Any help?

To place on the lockscreen instead of the springboard, simply rename Wallpaper.html to LockBackground.html

using openssh

I'm sure it's been answered/asked in here many times, but is there a free app to capture screen shots for the iphone? Thanks and sorry for not looking
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I'm sure it's been answered/asked in here many times, but is there a free app to capture screen shots for the iphone? Thanks and sorry for not looking
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
hit the home&sleep button at the same time. It'll take a SS and place it in your Photos

Back
Top Bottom