Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Originally Posted by sofly4life88

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

skvo5k.jpg

24189xi.jpg

info on weather widget wallpaper and amber rose pic
Weather is from The "Minimalistic Text" app in the market

Here's the Wallpaper

25zte39.jpg

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

I'm really liking the way the Droid users can modify their set ups. Shot out to Tetsujin23, you inspired me to modify my own theme instead of using pre-made themes from cydia. Took me a few hours to get this far today... still want to customize my icons before I try a new theme. Again thanks to Tetsujin23 for the dock and LS wall.

2nup3dy.jpg

333iufq.jpg

that swag on/off background please
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Second that!! Dope set ups!! If it's not too much to ask can people start posting the og pictures too?

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

I'm really liking the way the Droid users can modify their set ups. Shot out to Tetsujin23, you inspired me to modify my own theme instead of using pre-made themes from cydia. Took me a few hours to get this far today... still want to customize my icons before I try a new theme. Again thanks to Tetsujin23 for the dock and LS wall.

2nup3dy.jpg

333iufq.jpg

that swag on/off background please
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Second that!! Dope set ups!! If it's not too much to ask can people start posting the og pictures too?

the swag on/off is one of the wallpapers i made here ya'll go
tVTCD.jpg

i'll post my setup in a lil bit. 

HTX- 
pimp.gif

the swag on/off is one of the wallpapers i made here ya'll go
tVTCD.jpg

i'll post my setup in a lil bit. 

HTX- 
pimp.gif

Thanks for love, If y'all need anything just pm because I don't check this thread quite often

Thanks for love, If y'all need anything just pm because I don't check this thread quite often

HTX ... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
x
pimp.gif
@ Tetsujin. especially at that second set up.

pass on that zipper-eye paper. and that louis v one while you at it.
nerd.gif

I'd post my current set up, but I went back to the Runaway theme with some small changes. Not really worth posting up again. Here's one I wasn't gonna upload (because it was only a nightly build,) but eh. If MIUI weren't so rampant with bugs
mad.gif

snap20110316_021740.png

HTX ... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
x
pimp.gif
@ Tetsujin. especially at that second set up.

pass on that zipper-eye paper. and that louis v one while you at it.
nerd.gif

I'd post my current set up, but I went back to the Runaway theme with some small changes. Not really worth posting up again. Here's one I wasn't gonna upload (because it was only a nightly build,) but eh. If MIUI weren't so rampant with bugs
mad.gif

snap20110316_021740.png

^peep teh sig
Clean Theme my man
smokin.gif

i flashed the GB MIUI but it was buggy as %%$@ so i went back to MW2.2 RLS5 to try out.

^peep teh sig
Clean Theme my man
smokin.gif

i flashed the GB MIUI but it was buggy as %%$@ so i went back to MW2.2 RLS5 to try out.

my set-up of the windows OS theme i did for my wife and i.  we also have the facebook tile that'll read our notifications via our rssfeed.

my set-up of the windows OS theme i did for my wife and i.  we also have the facebook tile that'll read our notifications via our rssfeed.

Back
Top Bottom